1 | blood

kylie

"kendall give me back my red tank!" i groaned as i walked into her room. i swear older sisters suck.

"no i'm wearing it today." she mumbled as she continued to straighten her hair.

"oh my god you're so fucking annoying." i cursed under my breath as i walked back into my room.

i yanked out my blue tank top with white stripes and reached over to my white ripped shorts.

after i slid on my vans i went back to the bathroom and combed my dark black hair throughly then did my regular winged eyeliner and mascara look. i'm not really into the idea of wearing eyeshadow to school, it always stresses me out.

i grabbed my backpack and skipped downstairs and grabbed a bar from the cabinet. i continued to make my way to the front door but i heard my mom's footsteps behind me.

"honey are you sure you don't want breakfast—"

"nah im fine with a bar, love ya mama!" i rushed as i placed a kiss on her cheek.

"oh okay, bye sweetie!" she shouted before i slammed the door shut.

my regular carpool with jordyn and stassi was across the street so i quickly sprinted towards them, my feet tapping against the hard concrete.

"could you take any longer?" jordyn groaned as i slumped in the back.

"sorry kendall was being a bitch again." i sighed as i slid my phone out.

"so kylie?" stassie chuckled as she turned to face me. "how was last night with travis?" she smirked.

jordyn began to make kissing sounds and i just rolled my eyes.

"nothing happened—" i started.

"don't even try to lie." jordyn giggled.

"seriously, nothing. i'm so pissed at him because he was literally so drunk last night and he was all over some other girl and he claimed that 'he thought it was me' or some bullshit like that." i hissed.

"wow, seriously?" stassie snorted.

"yeah it sucked." i mumbled as i continued to look out the window.

once we arrived at the school parking lot i hopped out and we proceeded to walk to our regular hang out area at the outdoor lunch tables.

"honestly kylie i think you should end it." jordyn shrugged as she took another bite out of her banana.

"agreed." stassie nodded slowly.

"yeah i know, i just don't know when to...like i don't even wanna talk to him or see his face he just makes me even more mad just by looking at him!" i crossed my arms.

"kylie—" jordyn gave me a wide eye look.

"hey baby." i felt a pair of arms latch around me.

"don't call me that." i spat.

"what? you mean baby?" he wiggles his eyebrows as he began to kiss my cheek.

"stop it." i mumbled.

"come on baby girl i know you like ittt." he whispered as he placed several more kisses down my jawline.

"get off of me!" i shouted as i shoved him off of me.

several people stopped walking and began to stare at us.