12 | pizza

kylie

"so you don't remember what he looked like at all?" the officer asked as he raised a brow and watched me cautiously.

"well." i started. "i remember that he had dark long hair and that he appeared older looking. maybe around early 20s?" i mumbled.

justin watched me speak, and i could tell he felt bad for me. i felt terrible for dragging him into this mess.

the officer continued to scribble down notes until he finally put it aside and stood up.

"thank you for coming in and letting us know, we will give you a call if we find anything close to the suspects."

i nodded my head and i began to walk away as justin patted my back while we walked out.

"see that wasn't so bad." justin shrugged as we stood in front of the building.

i felt my eyes tingle while my surroundings blurred as i glanced down at my feet.

justin sighed and pulled me into a big hug.

"w—what if they never find him?" i whimpered into his shoulder. "w—what if he finds me again—"

"no he'll never find you." justin spoke sternly. "i won't let that happen."

i breathed quietly into his chest as i shut my eyes and sniffled quietly.

"let's go get food." justin pulled away and wrapped his arm around my waist. "you must be starving. new york pizza?"

i couldn't help but smile when he said that. he knows me so well.

we walked together into his car when i heard a high pitched voice call out.

"justin?" i heard a shriek from a couple feet away.

i swung my head and saw a tall blonde girl with her arms crossed and an starbucks iced water in her hand.

"hailey—"

"what the fuck?" she glanced at me and back at him. "did you actually dump me for this bitch?"

wait, they broke up?

i blinked several times, processing what she had just called me. wow...she seemed like an angel on his instagram.

"don't fucking call her that hailey." justin spat as he squeezed my hand tighter.

"wow what a dick." hailey breathed. "and you." she turned to me.

"don't think you can take my boyfriend away just like that." she walked closer to me. "because no one can take anything from me."

before i had a chance to say anything i felt a cold rush go through my face as she spilled her water all over me.

"get the fuck out of here!" justin let go of me and began walking towards her. "now."

she scoffed and quickly walked away, my eyes remained on the ground as my lip began to quiver.

justin turned around to face me and rubbed his head slowly.

"god i'm so sorry." he quickly took off his jacket and placed it on me. "here let's get inside."

i sighed and followed him to the car as i sat in slowly, the cold water causing goosebumps to rise up my skin.

justin immediately turned off the air conditioning and turned to face me.

"don't listen to her okay? you're not a hoe and you're absolutely gorgeous." justin breathed as i placed a kiss on my hand and started the engine.