8 | [day]dreamin'

kylie

he shoved me against the wall as his lips crashed onto mine, his hands tracing my waist gently.

he kissed me harder, and faster while our tongues danced in each other's mouth.

i slightly moaned into the kiss as he bent down while i jumped into his arms, my legs wrapped around his figure as he walked towards the bed.

he threw me onto the bed and showered me with kisses all the way down to my neck, another moan escaping my lips.

he stopped and quickly pulled off his tshirt, his tattoos fully revealed causing me to bite my lip, the hormones driving me wild.

i lifted up my arms so he could tugged off my tank top, leaving me in my bra and shorts.

he reattached his lips onto mine and kissed me deeper, causing the fireworks to keep going off my in my stomach.

he slightly caressed my thigh but kept his lips in sync with mine.

i turned over so that i was finally on top of him, and i kissed him again but softly, since i was running out of breath.

his arms snaked around my waist and quickly pulled down my shorts in a hurry, our breaths uneven as i stared into his gorgeous eyes.

he also unbuckled his jeans and wiggled them off as well, leaving us only in our underwear.

he placed slobbery kisses down my jaw and i moaned with pleasure, not wanting this moment to end.

"justin—" i moaned quietly.

"that's right baby." he mumbled. "say my name."

he moved over to my ear and nibbled on it slightly.

"i'm gonna fuck you so hard until you won't be able to walk baby." he whispered seductively into my ear as he reattached his lips onto mine.

i never wanted to stop kissing him, his lips were like my drug.

i felt his lips pull away as he stared at me deeply.

"kylie?" he whispered.

"mhm?" i mumbled as i caressed his cheek, staring into his dreamy golden brown eyes.

"kylie?" he repeated.

i furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him again.

"kylie?" kendall tapped on my face.

i felt my eyes slowly twitch as they slowly peeled open, glancing around in confusion.

mom was standing in the corner packing her suitcase and folding up the clothes.

"you have to start packing, our taxi is coming soon." kendall sat up and walked over to grab her makeup bag.

i groaned as i sat up slowly. my eyes immediately widened as i remembered what i had been dreaming about.

well shit, kylie.