6 | imagine

kylie

"what's so funny?" my mom asked as she glanced at me weirdly, another shriek escaping my lips as we walked towards our terminal.

"i don't even know." i laughed breathlessly, kendall eyeing me as she scoffed. "justin's just sending the most random funny stuff." i placed my hand over my mouth.

he's been spamming me with a bunch of weird selfies and the weirdest faces—and i just found them fucking hilarious. he's such a dork sometimes...

~~~

the flight wasn't as bad as i though it would be...but i got pretty bored during the last 2 hours.

i slid our room card into the lock and the door beeped green so i opened it slowly, revealing the beautiful suite i've been fantasizing about for months.

i nearly died as i dropped my bags onto the ground, running and jumping on top of one of the soft bouncy beds, making me squeal excitedly.

kendall and my mom giggled at me before shutting the door and rolling their suitcases in.

i lied down on the bed and smiled to myself. i couldn't wait to lie by the beach and get my nice tan. pure relaxation time, finally.

"okay i call this bed!" kendall jumped on the bed furthest to the left.

"okay well i guess that leaves me with the middle bed." my mom shrugged. "okay girls let's get changed for the pool!"

"what about the beach?" i furrowed my eyebrows as i tugged my lip with my teeth.

"we can go tomorrow, during a brand new day!" my mom said excitedly, as she walked into bathroom.

i furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged as i made my way towards my luggage.

i searched my bag for my newest bikini i got, tossing everything out as my eyes widened like a kid looking at candy.

i smiled excitedly as i pulled out the bikini, jogging into the bathroom before slipping my
clothes off.

i looked at myself in the mirror and frowned

shit.

the hickeys, the bruises. they were almost gone but i didn't wanna take a risk of anyone noticing.

i sighed and put some makeup over it. i'll just not swim today, no biggie...i'll just tan.

i grabbed my sunglasses and slid on my flip flops as i follow kendall and my mom out the door, sliding into the elevator excitedly.

i scrolled through snapchat, noticing that justin left me on open.

i rolled my eyes and scoffed. i guess he had better things to do.