15 | exposed

kylie

it's been several days since justin and i last saw each other, and i actually really miss him.

he's been spending a lot of time with his little sister before she leaves for her summer camp, which is the cutest thing ever. he is such a sweetheart.

i stalked justin's instagram, admiring his recent pictures of his cute little selfies and oddly satisfying pictures.

i smiled to myself until the page disappeared and instead an unknown number replaced my screen.

i furrowed my eyebrows and pressed accept.

"hello...?"

"ms jenner? this is officer torez. we have a few suspects for your case about the rape. we'd like to ask you to come down here in the next hour or so."

i felt my heart drop into my stomach once i heard the word "suspect."

"o—oh okay. i'll be there soon." i spoke shakily as i quickly pressed the end button and bit my lip.

i can't do this alone, no no i need justin.

"who was that?" i jumped once i heard a voice behind me.

"holy shit kendall you scared me." i breathed as i put my hand over my heart. "don't do that—"

"you didn't answer my question ky." she gritted her teeth and shot me a look of anger.

"it was just justin, why?" i lied, why is she so salty? does she know something?

"it wasn't your first time hm?" kendall crossed her arms as she looked down at me.

"what are you talking about kendall—"

"you know exactly what i'm talking about." she snapped. "in hawaii i saw that mark on you, you refused to tell me. remember that?"

i licked my lips and swallowed hard before opening my mouth, but no words came out.

"oh and don't think i can't hear you crying at nights and even start yelling 'please don't!' or 'help me!'" kendall bit her lip as her eyes began to fill up with water.

a tear slipped down my cheek as i gasped for air and released a massive sob i've been holding back.

"i—i'm sorry." i whimpered.

"how could you not tell me?" her voice cracked. "kylie i'm your big sister, you need to tell me these things and i—i have to protect you. how could you keep this from your family?"

"i really wanted to, trust me, b—but i was just scared—"

"of what kylie?" another tear slid down her cheek. "we're you're family, we're always gonna support you and keep you safe, don't fucking forget that." she mumbled as she pulled me into a tight grasp, while i sobbed over her shoulder.

"i can't believe you kept something like this to yourself" kendall whispered.

i slowly pulled away and rubbed away my eyes before regaining my breath.

something 'bout youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें