14 | unprepared

justin

when we finally got to kylie's house i felt a wave of excitement run over me.

once she unlocked the door she called out for anyone, but there was no response.

"i feel like your mom and sis are never at home." i chuckled. "don't you ever got lonely?"

she turned around and tilted her head as she shot me a smirk.

"well you're here." she winked at me before we began to walk upstairs. damn, this girl is such a tease, it's making me crazy.

once we arrived in her room she crashed onto her bed and scrolled through her phone.

i shut the door behind me and stared at her intensively.

kylie

i scrolled through my phone until i realized that justin was still by the door so i turned my head and shot him a look.

"what?" i furrowed my eyebrows, afraid i did something wrong.

he didn't say anything, instead, he slowly walked towards me and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly pulled it off.

my eyes widened in amazement as he crawled on top of me and took my phone and tossed it on the other side. wow, this boy was hella horny.

he leaned in slowly, the tension growing by the second...his hot breath hitting my lips causing chills to run down my back.

his lips finally reached mine, his tongue tracing across my bottom lip as the kiss deepened.

i moaned quietly and pushed the back of his head closer to my face so that our foreheads were practically touching.

i stopped him and watched him sit up, his buff, tattooed flexed as he ran his hand through his hair.

i slowly slid off my tank top, making justin bite his lip gently. i loved the effect i had on him.

i quickly crawled into his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist as i reattached my lips onto his.

he kissed me harder causing us to fall back down, justin still on top of me.

justin's warm fingers traced up my thighs, sending chills up my spine but i continued to kiss him unhesitatingly.

he slowly peeled his lips off of mine when his large hands reached my shorts.

"you sure?" he breathed.

i nodded quickly and let him slide off my shorts in a hurry while i licked my lips carefully.

he crashed his lips back onto mine and slid his fingers into my panties causing me to flinch.

"p—please." i cried out, but he simply ignored me. "stop it, please. don't hurt me—"

"shut the fuck up." he growled causing me to shiver in fear.

i screamed but he simply slapped a piece of cloth over my mouth causing my head to spin.

i continued to scream and cry, but it was nearly too late.

"kylie?" i heard justin's soft voice causing me to jump and open up my eyes.

i furrowed my eyebrows as i watched his expression watch me in worry.

"you're crying," justin whispered.

i blinked several times, feeling a warm substance roll down my eyes. i was.

"o—oh shoot." my voice cracked. "sorry i must've gotten in my eye." i lied as i leaned over and grabbed a tissue.

i quickly wiped my eyes and lied back down carefully.

justin just watched me sadly, causing me to swallow hard. he knew i was lying.

"what? are we not gonna do this—"

"kylie, you started crying." justin repeated. "what's wrong baby?"

he leaned in and caressed my cheek gently.

i felt my lip quiver but i fought the urge to cry. i was too embarrassed to tell him. i didn't wanna tell him i was scared of having sex.

"nothing." i sniffled. "i just think i clump of mascara got in my eye. i really think i should get a new mascara—"

"kylie." justin repeated. "don't try to make things up. there's something bothering you. you're tense. talk to me, please."

i sighed and glanced down at my bare legs.

"i—" i choked. "i'm scared."

he furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head as he observed me carefully.

"why?" he sighed.

i shut my eyes and dropped my head down before i felt myself begin to cry.

i felt justin's arms wrap around me softly as he cradled me in his bare chest.

"i—i'm ruined." i whimpered. "i can't have sex b—because i was raped—"

justin pulled away suddenly and stared at me in fear.

"shit." he smacked his head. "i—im so sorry kylie. i shouldn't have come onto you like that. i just—"

"no justin don't apologize." i cupped his cheek softly. "i told you it was okay, i shouldn't have said that."

he bit his lip and pulled me back into another hug.

"you don't deserve all this shit." he breathed. "it's terrible, when we find him. i'm gonna beat the shit out of him."

i whimpered quietly as he cradled me in his chest. i've never felt so broken.

justin

she's hurt. i need to find out who did this to her, or i won't be able to live with myself...watching her break down more by the minute, the day. it's too much pain for my heart to handle.

seeing the person you love get hurt feels like you've been punched in the heart over 100 times, and my blood boiled every time i thought about that sick son of a bitch touching her. if she goes down, i'm coming down with her to bring her back.