21 | (not)alone

kylie

tgif, thank god it's friday.

this week surprisingly went so fast, considering it was the first week of school, so you'd think it go by really slowly.

every single year there's always the huge senior party in the beginning of the school year on the first friday.

but now that i'm here, do i really wanna go? i mean it's once in a lifetime and i've been waiting for this day forever.

but my friends hate me and i have no one to go with.

i rubbed the pencil against my chin as i heard the teacher ask something in french.

"kylie?" i heard mrs. batalega ask.

she repeated the question as i swallowed nervously and tried to answer it the best i could.

"très bon." she answered making me sigh in relief.

once the bell rang i immediately began walking towards my locker as i dropped everything off and walked out of the school.

i unlocked my car quickly as i hopped in and began to drive away.

what would i even wear if i went? i thought to myself quietly as i remembered something.

once i got home i ran full speed upstairs into kendall's room.

i prayed to myself quietly hoping that the dress was in her closet.

once i opened her closet, it was the first thing that caught my eye, bingo.

i squealed with excitement as i pulled out the red velvet bodycon dress. kendall would kill me if she knew i was wearing this. it's her favorite dress ever.

i giggled excitedly as i tried it on and looked in the mirror

i giggled excitedly as i tried it on and looked in the mirror. damn i look better in this than her.

i began to do my makeup which was red matte lipstick, smokey eye eyeshadow, and some becca highlighter.

i redid my winged eyeliner but made it a slight thicker this time for the occasion.

after i finished, i straightened my hair super sleek and tucked a strand behind my ear on each side.

i placed my gold hoops on along with some cute rings, and also snatched a pair of beige heels from kendall's closet.

"thanks kendall." i smirked as i grabbed a small beige purse and began walking downstairs.