18 | shirt

kylie

we snuggled under my blanket in the dark room with only the light coming from the laptop screen.

i wasn't able to enjoy netflix with justin because of that whole situation that happened today.

i swallowed hard and pressed the space bar, pausing the movie as i looked up at justin.

"what is it baby?" justin looked down at me confused.

"what did he say to you?" i blurted as i twisted my lips nervously.

he held his breath and wetted his lips before speaking.

"kylie it's not important—"

"justin." i stopped him as i watched him sigh.

"um. he said that i got a tight slut." he bit his lip as he rubbed his head in anger.

"oh." i gulped as i glanced down at his hands on my waist. "i—i'm gonna go to sleep."

"kylie—"

"goodnight justin." i stopped him before it got even more awkward as i shifted to my other side so his arms were off of me.

i felt his eyes still on me but i told myself not to look back.

after a good 10 minutes of peace and quiet, i heard justin take another breath. he wasn't asleep either.

"i love you ky." he whispered as his hand latched around my body, instantly sending a relief down my body. "don't let his fucked up words hurt you. you only deserve love."

"i love you too." i whispered as i turned around and looked up at justin's worried expression, which instantly faded away once his eyes landed on me.

i leaned in suddenly and kissed him softly, our lips syncing perfectly.

he pulled away and grabbed me so i was lying on his chest, which was honestly much more comfortable.

morning

my eyes slowly peeled open to the blinding sun rays through the window.

i groaned quietly to myself before turning around, my mood instantly brightening as i watched justin sleep peacefully.

i placed several kisses on his cheek and nose, enough to make him wake up.

"good morning." kiss. "baby." kiss.

justin stretched his arms before wrapping them around me, his eyes half open as he continued to smile at me.

he's absolutely precious, i thought. falling in love with my best friend was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"baby?" i heard his voice rasp, making the goosebumps rise up my skin. god damn how does he go from adorable to sexy in under 2 seconds? give this kid a grammy. "you okay?"

i cleared my throat awkwardly as i removed my eyes off of him, his hand trailing around my waist.

"yeah." i chuckled oddly. "just thinking."