13 | feels

kylie

after we finally got to sit down, the waitress walked to our table quickly and took our orders, my eyes gluing to the waitress instantly when she began to talk.

after i ordered my pizza, she shifted her eyes to justin.

"and you handsome?" she batted her eyelashes flirtatiously.

i scoffed and looked down at my phone, swallowing hard as i tapped on the screen violently.

"ah i'll just have the veggie pizza." justin cleared his throat and handed her his menu.

"mm yeah?" she mumbled. "and to drink?" she twirled her hair causing me to grit my teeth in anger. who does she think she is?

"just water." justin smiled back at her politely.

she bit her lip and continued to stare at him as she twirled her hair more, a silence overcoming the three of us.

i finally cleared my throat and blinked several times.

"okay thank you. bye now." i smiled aggressively.

she furrowed her eyebrows at me and scoffed, walking away quickly. she should be glad i didn't slap the shit out of her.

once she was no where in sight i looked back at justin, noticing that he was already looking at me with a big devilish smirk plastered over his face.

"what?" i spat.

"you're jealous" he smirked as he sat back in his seat and crossed his arms.

i furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"yeah right." i mumbled as my cheeks began to rise.

"aw." he chuckled. "sorry ky but we're not even together."

i sat back in my seat and bit my lip.

"well it didn't seem that way in the car." i mumbled under my breath as i took a sip of my lemonade.

"what was that?" justin put his hand by his ear.

"nothing." i muttered as i went on my phone.

he grabbed my phone and placed it next to him.

"what did you say kylie?" justin raised an eyebrow at me.

"it's not important." i rolled my eyes.

"then why can't you just tell me?" justin wiggled his eyebrows.

"i don't wanna." i tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"tell me or i'll call the waitress over here." he rubbed his chin.

"what—"

"excuse me waitress." he called out for her.

what the hell is he doing?

she glanced in our direction and immediately smiled. she walked towards us with a smirk and bent down towards justin.

he placed his hand over hers which made my heart ache.

"i'm sorry, did i forget to mention how beautiful your eyes are?" his eyes lit up as he watched her with great passion.

i felt my eyes pinch as i kept my eyes on the table, feeling his eyes shift from me and back to her.

"oh really?" she giggled causing my head to burst. "thank you hot stuff—"

"excuse me." i mumbled as i cut her off and stood up and walked towards the restroom.

"kylie—" i heard justin call from behind me.