27 | morning

kylie

the sun rays blinded me as i groaned quietly, the familiar and frustrating sound of bells woke me up as i quickly pressed snooze.

i turned my head, noticing that justin was already awake, scrolling through his phone as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"how are you already awake?" my eyes barely opened as he chuckled and glanced at me.

"good morning to you too." he smirked as he placed a kiss on my forehead, sending butterflies into my stomach as i sat up and stretched out my arms.

"what are you gonna do today?" i raised a brow as i put up my hair quickly.

"well im gonna go home and probably just play video games." he shrugged. "buttt i'll pick you up for lunch."

"yay!" i smiled as i grabbed a simple tank top and shorts. "where are we going?"

justin shut off his phone quickly and dropped his phone, standing up as he made his way towards me.

"that m'lady." he spoke in an accent. "is a surprise."

"nooo." i groaned as i twisted my lips. he knew how much surprises drove me crazy.

"mhm." he grinned as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "before i go, can i help you get ready?"

his hot breath hit my ear sending chills down my back, as i felt his hands crawl down to my ass, giving a squeeze as i gasped quietly.

"what do you say?" he whispered seductively, his bright brown eyes shining down at me, then towards my body.

i nodded slowly, my forehead rested against his before his hands moved from my ass to my sweatpants, grabbing at the waistband as he pulled it down, revealing my black lacey thong.

"you're beautiful." he whispered as we both grabbed the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up so i was in my sports bra.

he pinned me onto the wall, placing wet, short kisses down my chest, sending me into an all time high.

i felt his other hand trace down my stomach, stopping down at my thong as i felt myself grow weak.

his finger hooked onto the top of my thong, making my breath hitch as he inserted a finger.

i felt myself instantly get wet, his finger going even farther than i had expected, the walls caving in as my face grew hot.

"j—justin." i moaned out, his finger moving in a circular motion as he continued to suck on my breast.

there were so many hormones going off in my body, and i felt like i was about to release at any second.

"justin i—i'm gonna—" my breath hitched as i instantly released, letting out a deep breath as justin took out his finger, inserting it into his mouth as he licked it all away.

"holy. shit." my rapid breathing continued as i held onto the wall behind me.

"you're welcome." he winked before he reached down and grabbed his shirt.

"hold on." i grabbed his arm as i pushed myself onto him. "don't you think, i should maybe..."

i traced my fingers up his chest as i bit my lip excitedly.

"return the favor?" i wiggled my eyebrows making him raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"i could be down for that." he smirked before my hands moved down to his sweatpants, pulling them down along with his boxers.

my eyes widened as i watched his length with caution.

i felt justin chuckle quietly making me look up quickly.

"listen, you don't have to if you don't want to—"

"no way, i wanna return the favor, baby." i winked before i bent down and captured his length into my mouth, bobbing my head as i heard justin immediately moan, throwing his head back quickly.

"fuck, kylie." he moaned out as he grabbed onto my hair, helping me jerk him off even more.

i began to increase my speed, making justin's breath hitch instantly, more moans filling the room before i felt fluid enter my mouth, showing that he was already ejaculating.

i swallowed and wiped my mouth quickly, watching justin's chest rise and fall rapidly.

"was that bad?" i bit my lip hesitantly, justin's eyes shooting down towards me.

"are you kidding? that was fucking amazing. where did you learn to do that?" justin breathed out, pulling his boxers and sweatpants back up as he helped me up as well.

i shrugged shyly as i twisted my lips and sent him a wink, before he slid his t-shirt back on.

"wow kylie, i really underestimated you right there." he chuckled making me slap his chest. "hey hey, i stand corrected. kylie is no longer an innocent girl."

i shrugged as he grabbed my bra from the counter and raised an eyebrow making me roll my eyes as i quickly pulled off my sports bra.

he hooked the back of my bra quickly, while i handed him my tank top right after.

justin twirled me around making me giggle, as he raised my arms and slid the tank top over my head.

right when i reached for my shorts, i felt his hand come in contact with my ass, making a huge smack noise as i gasped shockingly.

"you are such a guy." i rolled my eyes playfully as i slid my own shorts on.

he shrugged innocently, wrapping his arms around me before giving me one last kiss.

"can we literally do this everyday? this was the first school morning that i actually enjoyed." i raised a brow making justin chuckle.

"i am so down." he licked his lips excitedly before grabbing his phone and making his way towards the window.

"waittt i don't want you to go." i cooed as i wrapped my arms around his figure as he hugged me back tightly. "i love you."

"i love you more." he cooed as he showered my head with kisses. "see you soon."

just like that he made his way out the window, crawling out carefully before hopping off and making his way across the street.

i watched him admiringly before shutting the window and walking towards the door, finally unlocking it as i grabbed my backpack and jogged downstairs.

"morning, sweetie." she smiled at me. "what was all that noise last night?"

i froze in the kitchen, not believing what had come out of her mouth.

"um what are you talking about?" i furrowed my eyebrows, my voice suddenly becoming shaky.

"i think there was a lot of wind or something, a tree kept smacking my window and scaring me awake every once in a while. so annoying!" she shook her head.

i let out a deep breath and sighed, feeling like i was about to have a heart attack.

"oh yeah that, i heard that too." i wrinkled my face and quickly grabbed my bar for the car ride. i never knew how clueless my mom was until now, thank god she didn't hear justin and i this morning.