22 | closet

kylie

after i woke up from friday night, i felt really queasy and sick. i slowly started to remember things but it was more of just making out with that hot guy on the basketball team, zac.

then he wanted to fuck and i said no. then after that he took me home because i was pretty drunk.

the rest of the weekend i just worked on homework since i had nothing else to do.

monday

i walked into first period and slumped in the same seat in the back, the teacher explained how we he was gonna make the seating chart for tomorrow.

i doodled on the table like always except this time i felt a pair of eyes on me.

i looked up and saw justin's eyes on me with a smirk plastered onto his face.

i furrowed my eyebrows and scoffed as i looked back down. what is he smirking about? asshole.

when the bell rang i began walking towards my locker until a hand grabbed my arm and yanked me into the same closet.

"you've gotta be kidding me—" i groaned as the lights switched on. "god damn it what do you want from me?!"

justin stood there with a grin on his lips as he bit the corner of his lip.

"um what?" i raised an eyebrow as i felt queasy inside. "hello? are you gonna say anything?"

"love is when you can't stop thinking about them, and they're always on your mind."

"what—" i furrowed my eyebrows but he cut me off.

"love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and find out that you still care for them."

i watched him in confusion as he continued.

"love is when you shed a tear or cry your heart out and still end up wanting them."

"justin—"

"love is when all you wanna do is make them happy, no matter what it takes—" he took a step towards me and gazed into my eyes as i felt my heart race.

i bit my lip as i continued to listen.

"love is when you constantly fight for your relationship no matter how bad it's gotten, even if it's become hell."

"love is when you choose them without a pause, without a doubt, and in a heartbeat."

"and love is when their happiness is more important than your own."

i swallowed hard as i watched him place his hand on my cheek, stroking it gently as i swallowed hard.

"to answer your question from last week, yes, i do know what love is."

i pulled my lips into my mouth as i watched his stares deepen by the second.

"and when you told me you would never stop loving me, i—"