10 | restless

kylie

it's been several weeks since justin and i last talked and i haven't done much except hang out with jordyn and stassie several times...but i couldn't enjoy it as much. i had too much on my mind.

every night was either a good dream or an absolute nightmare. i didn't know how to get rid of those dark thoughts and nightmares, and it was slowly killing me.

it's like the same thing every night, getting abused and raped. the same gut stabbing feeling and sometimes it's even worse than that. the nightmares may add things that cause it to be even more terrifying.

it's always on my mind and i don't know if i can ever forget about it. it's traumatizing. i needed to talk to someone about it, but i didn't know who and how to.

after i finished the episode of new girl, i decided to go to bed, hoping that the comedy would lighten up my mood before i fell asleep.

once i was ready for bed, the second i fell under the covers, i immediately fell into deep sleep.

~~~

"please!" i shouted as i was chained around a chair. "s—someone please help me!" i cried and screamed violently.

i heard the door slam closed and a tall figure walk up to me.

"please let me go." i whimpered. "i'm begging you please."

"can you shut the fuck up for once?" he rasped causing me to whimper.

he began to unbuckle his pants causing my hands to begin to shake violently.

"n—n—no." i sobbed silently.

he rolled his eyes and pulled out a knjfe from his back pocket.

my eyes widened in fear as i tried to close my mouth as fast as possible.

my shirt was already off so he slid off my leggings as well, leaving me as a mess as i tried to stay silent.

my hands began to sweat as i felt my whole body shake with fear. i was mortified for what was about to happen.

"p—please don't hurt me." i whispered.

"shut the fuck up you annoying ass cunt!" he shouted causing me to tremble.

"i—im sorry."

he scoffed and walked up to me and slid the knife down my stomach, causing me to wince with pain.

blood gushed out from my stomach causing me to cry even harder from the pain of the burning.

he walked behind me and i closed my eyes with fear until i felt a rush of pain run up my pelvis.

i shrieked with pain until i felt his large hand cover my mouth and the knife slide across my neck, causing goosebumps to rise off my skin.

he continued to thrust into my body until i was already in too much pain to scream, since it didn't seem to do too good anyways.