TEENAGE FEVER I

Bryson Amelia Taylor

"Babe it's finally summer

"Babe it's finally summer. "I whisper into my one and only lovers ear, Rylan as I straddled him.

School had finally ended which meant no more boring, annoying, and bad days. No Mrs. Johnson, No Mr. Matthews, none of my peers that I heavily despise minus my best friend Aria. None of that Shit for two and a half months. Two whole months and a half. I could stay out for an extra three hours ,leave the house whenever. Almost whenever. Sandy and Sunny beaches were in my favor, junk food for days, and much more. But Most importantly, summer time meant that I could spend as much time as I want to with my boyfriend of three years and two months Rylan. This means long days with him. Very long days.

"I know. Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, My Queen?" Rylan asked gripping my thighs slightly. I nodded kissing his plump, pink lips. He deepened the kiss and flipped us over so that he was on top and in control. I giggled at him and threw my arms around his neck before pulling away. My bright green eyes pierced into his light brown ones.

"Y'know if your parents were here I wouldn't be nowhere near your room. Or alone with the door closed." He mentioned never breaking from each other's stare.

"They'd have a fit. They're already not that fond of you. Well, My Mom isn't. "I pouted caressing his chiseled cheek with one of my hands.

"For reasons that I have yet to understand, but whatever. Who cares?" Rylan shrugs.

"I do. It's like she doesn't care that you make me happy. When they first met you, she treated you like so hoodlum or something. You're no--"

"Treated?" Rylan chuckled, "she still treats me the same damn way. More your mother than anyone. But Your Pops is cool. "

My Dad was cool. I spend tons of time with my Dad. He doesn't act young or anything like that. He's just very understanding and he doesn't judge people. My Mom could be like that too sometimes, but if she finds at least one thing to not like about you, you can cancel Christmas.

"Do you think it was the tattoos and the Camaro?" Rylan jokes. I laugh lightly and nod.

"You look like a certified fuck boy. I think that's what really hit home for her. That just spells bad boy in bold letters. "

"But I'm not a bad boy. "He corrects.

"One that hasn't got caught that is. " I say lowly before kissing him again. I began to remove his white Ralph Lauren polo in dire need of him and what was inside of his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Girl if you don't chill. I don't have time to be hearing your Momma mouth about us. "Rylan voices pulling his shirt back down and moving from his place on top of me to beside me. I roll my eyes at him and throw one of my legs over him. He grips my thigh as I snuggle into his chest.