TEENAGE FEVER XII

Peyton Gates? Rylan King?

"Holy shit.." I mumbled taking in the catastrophe I called my room. There were things everywhere; empty water bottles, chip bags, candy rappers, liquor bottles. Liquor bottles? I have no idea what happened. All I know is my parents said that they were going out of town and I invented these twins over. I can't recall anything that happened after that. Looking down underneath my covers, I saw that not only was I naked, but another set of legs beside me. Those twins never left. I lightly nudge the one beside me.

"Hey, y'all gotta go. "I say. She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What do you mean we have to leave?" She reiterates. I sigh and run my hand over my face.

"You and your sister. Y'all can't stay here, a nigga got things to do and people to see. "She scoffs as she wakes up her sister and begin  to gather their things. As soon as they're both up and dressed, Royce bursts into my room like he's the police.

"Ry-" he yelled all loud before noticing the twins. His face scrunches as he looks at the both of them.  "Who the hell are y'all? Leave, please. "

One of them stares at Roy like he's crazy,"Who are you?"

"The nigga who ya' just fucked brother. In other words, I live here. Get to steppin'. "They leave and and I mentally prepare myself for a mouthful from Royce.

Roy took Bry's and I break up hard like this was his relationship too. He cares so much about the two of us because in his vision we're "Meant to be like the both of my nuts are together. "

"A threesome? That's all you've been doing since y'all broke up. Sex, sex, and more sex. Don't you get tired of all these hoes?" Roy asked as he kicked my boxers that were laying on the floor in a corner.

"Tired? Of the hoes? Never. What do you want, Roy?"

"I want you to work out whatever is wrong between you and Bryson. You two are meant for each other, bro. Besides, school starts next week and I think that it would be nice to at least clear the air between you two. Most likely, you'll be in a classroom together."

"Not happening no time soon. Is that all you need?" I ask with irritation lacing tone. Roy shakes his head.

"You saw her at the gas station. You got all affectionate with that girl you were with right in her face. You were trying to make Bry jealous. You want her back, yo' pride is just too damn strong."

"Get out of my room, Roy. "

He sighed, "You know I just want to see you happy. That's all I want for my big brother. The both of us have been through so much and what we both deserve is happiness. "

"I want to see you happy too, Roy. Why don't we focus on that. What makes you happy?" I say half-heartedly.

"Seeing the happiness of others. It just warms me up inside, y'know?" He smiles. I roll my eyes. Nice ass nigga.