TEENAGE FEVER II

Almost 370 reads in one day! I love y'all😭. I'm also doing a forum for every chapter.
-

Rylan Atticus King

 I sat in my room alone at my desk, staring at the blue walls adorned with many plaques, medals, trophies, paintings ,and pictures

I sat in my room alone at my desk, staring at the blue walls adorned with many plaques, medals, trophies, paintings ,and pictures. Deep in thought I am. I really wanted to meet my birth parents. There were so many unanswered questions, questions that I've always wanted to ask and know about them since I've known I was adopted. I found out I was adopted when I was 6. Not from my adoptive parents, but from a kid at school.

"You don't even have real parents! My Momma said you were adopted!" Tysen, one of my fellow classmates yelled at me. We had gotten into an argument about something dumb. 6 year old shit. It was probably about which Pokémon was the best.

By now a circle had started to form around our very spot on the playground. Kids were climbing up the monkey bars and the tall slides just to see better. 6 year old me just stood there confused as hell and a little angry. I didn't know what adopted meant at that time, and as far as I was concerned I very much had real parents.

"I do have real parents!" I yell back.

"No you don't! You're parents didn't want you. Maybe they didn't love you!"

Maybe they didn't want you..

Maybe they didn't love you..

Didn't want..

Didn't love..

This plays in my head over an over again. It made me so angry and I just couldn't help. I pushed Tysen and started throwing hits at him as hard as my 6 year old muscles would allow me to. And I kept doing exactly that until a teacher came and pulled me off of Tysen. He had a few bruises, but I was fine. I was taken to the principal's office immediately and so was Tysen. We both got in trouble that day. When I got home my Mom and Dad explained everything to me.

"Your parents gave you up when you were a baby. It doesn't mean that they didn't love you, or didn't want you." My Dad said. My Mom nodded in agreement.

"They probably couldn't afford to take care of you and wanted you to have better. "My Mom correlates.

"Which is why you have us. No matter what anyone says, you're our son and we're your parents." My Dad adds.

"But I don't look like you. "I frowned. I was genuinely confused. Most kids looked like their parents or shared a couple traits with them.