TEENAGE FEVER XV

This is a long one so..
-

A Loner and a Lost Cause.

"Yes, Daddy!" Some girl I don't even know moaned out as I plowed in and out of her

"Yes, Daddy!" Some girl I don't even know moaned out as I plowed in and out of her. Literally no one was home right now. Roy was out, my parents said they had a surprise for me and they would be back at some point, and I got really damn bored. So I texted this girl(whose number isn't even saved in my phone) and told her to come over. She may just be one I have to keep around because we got straight to it as soon as I opened the door. None of that other extra shit. She isn't the best I've had, but she's pretty so I'll allow it.

I grip her waist tighter as my pace quickens and my strokes get deeper. She couldn't take it all, so she tried to run but I held on tightly to her and never let up.

"Slow down!" She moans out, but I only roll my eyes and push her face down into my pillow. Maybe I won't keep her around. If there's one thing I hate more than mediocre pussy, it's girls who are way too loud during sex. Of course I want to hear the moans because that lets me know that I'm doing my job right, but some girls are just way too loud. Her screaming was beginning to annoy me, so I pulled out and laid back on my bed. I removed the condom and looked at her. She stared back at me as I gestured towards my "friend". She shakes her head.

"I've never done that before. I told you that I don't suck dick. "She scoffs. I chuckle.

"Well there's a first time for everything and I guess you can start learning. "

Literally two minutes into it, my mother bursts into my room. The girl screams and quickly hides herself under the covers. I only rolled my eyes.

"Impeccable timing, ma. "I groan. She shoots me a look and focuses on the girl, whose name still has yet to come to me.

"You need to leave, and Rylan you need to get showered and come down stairs to the dining room. Your father and I have to talk to you." My Mom said as calmly as possible, but I knew she mad. She's livid. The girl quickly got dressed and left, and so did my mom. I sigh heavily as I get up and make my way towards the bathroom to freshen up. I turn on the shower and let it get to the perfect temperature before getting in. I lather up my rag with my favorite Axe body wash.

I couldn't help but to think while I was in the shower. The shower is the most perfect place to do some thinking. What I was thinking about is the so called surprise my mom and dad had for me. I want to believe that it's straight bullshit because the only surprise I want from them is my fucking privacy. I'm confused as to how my mom got in my room. The door was locked like it always is. If she got a key made, I would love to know when she did that. My keys stay on me.

Once I finished up in the shower, I got dressed and made myself presentable. I go downstairs and into the dining room where my parents were. They didn't tell me they had guests. One of them was an uninvited guest at that.