TEENAGE FEVER XVI

Bryson Amelia Taylor.

"I love your hair like that

"I love your hair like that. It really fits you. "Carmelo flirts, which earns a fake smile from me. Aria gags and rolls her eyes. Right now we were all at the mall to do some last minute school shopping just as I had promised Aria. Carmelo decide to tag along also to buy more shoes.

"Can you two like not flirt the whole time? I was promised by my best friend that it would be just us and we could shop until we drop. "Aria complained. Carmelo rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around my waist before attempting to place a kiss on my lips that I dodge.

"I'll be in Champs, since I'm clearly not welcomed here. "

"You're not. "Aria shoots. They glare at each other before he walks off and leaves us. I sigh and face Aria. She did not look pleased at all.

"Bry, you're my sister and I love you, but what is this? Why is he here, and why are you two all over each other if you're just "trying things out"? It makes no sense. "Aria rants as she walks into Charlotte Russe.

"Carmelo is here because he wanted to shop too. Plus I need to break some news to him. "

"What news?"

"Rylan and I are back together. "I smile. Aria's face when I told her this was literally me yesterday when Rylan told me he wanted to get back together.

"I'm so happy right now. I feel like this is my relationship. "Aria beamed. I giggle as I begin to look through the racks. I found this cute tank top that I'd wear on a bum day.

"How are you going to break it to Melo? Actually, forget him. I'll do it for you. No..let's do it together!"

"What if he doesn't take it well? Maybe he'll go back to messing with Rylan. I really don't want that happen.."I mumble. Aria glances at me over the clothing racks.

"Let's not worry about that now. We can only go one step at a time, Bry. Remember that. "

"I know Aria, I just really want my life back to normal. School is seriously only two and a half weeks away. I don't want to be stressed before it even begins. "

"I can relate. Where is Rylan anyway? Shouldn't he be out doing some shopping if his own?" Aria asks as she stacks blouse on top blouse in her arm. I shrug.

"He got in trouble with his parents, so he can't leave the house unless he's with them. He's not even allowed to have company except for me. "

"That's unheard of for him. What did he do?"

"He won't tell me. He said that it doesn't really matter anyway because he doesn't care. "

Aria pauses her rack purging. "You aren't concerned? This isn't like him to be in trouble, or not care that he is in trouble. "

I sigh heavily and scan the store for jeans. Once I locate that section I move on. "Of course I'm worried, Aria. I just don't want to talk to him about it because we just got back together and I don't want any arguments. "