TEENAGE FEVER XVII

Rylan, I guess.

As I walked through the Gates of Hell(school), all I hoped was that senior year would be good to me, and everything would be a breeze

As I walked through the Gates of Hell(school), all I hoped was that senior year would be good to me, and everything would be a breeze. Right now at this moment in time, I don't need anymore drama in my life. I've had enough of it this summer. I haven't spoken to either of my dads since last week. My mom visited me yesterday to make sure I had everything I needed for school though. She also talked with me about going out for my birthday which is Friday. Mom said that you're only 18 once and that this is a big deal for her. One of her babies are leaving the nest. She also asked me how I would feel if her and dad became foster parents. The fact that Royce and I are growing is getting to her, so she wants to continue to bring kids in and take care of them exactly like she did us.

"What are you thinking about over there?" Bryson asked as we walked through the halls hand in hand. I smile down at her and kiss her cheek.

"A lot, but it's nothing. "I assure. She nods and let's go of my hand.

"I'm going to find Aria. We'll be sitting with y'all during breakfast. "She did referring to me an my friends.

"Sounds good, I'll see you in a few minutes. "I make my way towards the cafeteria doors and say hey to a few people. Once I'm inside, I spot my friends sitting at our usual table.

"Look at this nigga with this fat ass jacket on. You know it's summer right?" Hadrian jokes. AJ, Slater, and Roscoe laugh. I flip them off

"Fuck you." I laugh. I notice two girls at our table(one was AJ's girl for the week), which is unusual. The only girls that sat with us was Bryson, Aria, or one of the boys's temporary girlfriends. Slater noticed the look on my face and spoke up.

"Oh, this is my cousin. Her family just moved here from Canada. Nova, this is Rylan. Rylan, meet Nova. "Slater introduces. I wave as does she.

Damn, I thought to myself

Damn, I thought to myself. Slater's family sure gives their kids ridiculous names.

"Maybe you can show her around school?" AJ suggested. "I'm sure she would like that. "