TEENAGE FEVER VI

Rylan Atticus King

"Rylan move, aggy ass

"Rylan move, aggy ass. "Bryson huffed for about the fifth time. She wanted to sleep, but sleep is not what I had in mind. We had stopped at a motel for the night and it was just us. I would be dumb to pass this opportunity up.

"You slept in the car on the way here. It's damn near 6 in the morning. Getcho' ass up. "I whine as my hands slide down and grip her butt.

"I would've had more sleep; I was sleep until someone came home late and got into an argument with their parents. I wonder who that was?"

"Shit, you tell me. " I shrug. "Bry, I didn't just start shit with them on purpose. They made me mad because they wanna snoop in folks rooms. "

"Whatever Rylan fuck off. "Bryson mumbles, snuggling up against her pillow.

"Whatever? Now you tryna start shit too. "I shook my head and laid back down. Bryson lifter her head up and glared at me.

"Start what? I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now. Leave me alone, Atticus. "She slightly yells and lays back down.

"You know what? Fine. "I say. I slip on my sweats, a shirt, and my slides. Arguing isn't what I intended on doing right now. Especially about something petty and stupid. I make sure to grab my keys and the key to our room.

"Where are you going?" Bryson asks. I ignore and continue outside into the warm, dawn Florida air.

There wasn't too much to Gainesville like there is in Orlando. I knew my way around here being that Orlando not Tallahassee weren't too far from here. Gainesville is actually the midpoint of the two cities. It doesn't take too long to get here, and it doesn't take long to get from Orlando to Tallahassee. It's actually about a 4 hour drive. But Bry kept whining about how she was tired and wanted a bed so we stopped here.

Right now I was just driving around. I stopped at the gas station for a few snacks. The munchies were really giving me the business. I grabbed a dark blue Gatorade, a medium sized bag Doritos, a Slim Jim ,and Wild berry Skittles all for my fat ass. I would normally grab something for Bry, but by the time she wakes up it'll be breakfast time. My whole hot sausage was gone by the time I reached the car. Once I got back to motel, my Skittles were almost gone. Silence was heard all through our motel room; I thought I was in the clear, but I didn't see Bry. Behind me the bathroom door closes. Bryson walks by me rolling her eyes. Without a word, she gets back into bed. Shrugging, I kick back into the love seat in our room and turn on the tv.

"So you're acting like everything is shits and giggles?" Bryson says from her position on the bed.

"I don't want an attitude that I didn't ask for. "Simple as that. I wasn't about to argue with her.