TEENAGE FEVER IV

Bryson Amelia Taylor

Bright rays of sunlight emitting through the sheer, white curtains awoke me from my slumber

Bright rays of sunlight emitting through the sheer, white curtains awoke me from my slumber. I close my eyes due to me not being a morning person, and the irritating light. The other side of the bed felt empty which signaled that Rylan wasn't there. I was about to get up to go find him, but I was sore as hell. Rylan literally fucked me everywhere in this house.

"Rylan?" I call out. Instead of an answer he came from out of his closet. He slid on a black button down shirt and smiled at me.

"I see you finally up, morning my Queen. "He says softly as he places a kiss on my cheek. I smile back and stretch out, feeling how sore I was. That shit hurts.

"You wanna go out for breakfast? Shoney's sounds bomb as fuck." Rylan asks as he looks in the mirror, adorning his neck with three sparkling chains.

"Is that really a question? I'm hungry as all hell. "

"Well get yo' ass up an' get ready. Don't take all day, please. "Rylan snapped, walking back into his closet. I smacked my lips at him.

"I would get up, but I can't. A certain asshole wanted to get a little rough last night. "I retort followed by an eye roll.

"An' you still talking shit. Keep on, I'ma fuck yo' lil ass up again. Don't be whinin' an' shit when I do. "

"Fuck off, Rylan."

He came out of his closet with a pair of Space Jams. He sat on the bed beside me and began to lace them up.

"See. That's that shit I be talking about right there." Rylan chuckled, shaking his head.

"You dead ass gone leave me here? I want food too! And I refuse to be limping around all day!" I whine. Rylan stood from the bed and smirked at me.

"I see Daddy did his job right last night. Didn't he?" He ran his tongue over his bottom lip before biting it.

I blushed like a Japanese school girl. He's the only person who can make me do that. Even after almost 4 years of being together I still feel all jittery around him. Butterflies are always in my stomach, I always get goosebumps when he touches me. I swear I loved him.

"I'll just stop by McDonald's. What'chu want?"

"Two breakfast burritos and a caramel frappé. Can you run me a bath before you go? It's the least you can do. "I pout. He raises one of his eyebrows. For a guy, he had nice eyebrows.

"The least I can do? I'm doing the most right now, but I'll do it for ya'. "He mumbles before walking out and leaving me alone.

I smiled because I always get my way with Rylan. A few minutes later he came back, he picked me up bridal style and proceeded to carry me to the bathroom.

"Can you undo my bra?" I ask as he sets me down on the counter.

"If I undo your bra fo' ya' we gone miss breakfast and skip right to dinner. "He says. He sets out a towel and washcloth for me. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes, my Queen." Rylan plants a kiss on my forehead before exiting.