TEENAGE FEVER XVIII

Bryson Amelia Taylor

"How did the dinner with Nova and her family go?" Rylan asks as he walks me to my locker

"How did the dinner with Nova and her family go?" Rylan asks as he walks me to my locker. I shrug.

"It was actually pretty good. She isn't bad at all, we hung out afterwards for a bit. "I answer. He shoots me a look and groans.

"Bryson I told you that she's not okay. Don't be making friends with this girl after only knowing her for one day."

Once we make it to my locker, I put in my combination and grab my Interactive Reader for first period. I roll my eyes at Rylan and shut my locker back. He leans up against the one beside mine and looks at me.

"You and Aria both are so damn paranoid. There is nothing wrong with Nova. She's cool, Ry. "I say. He shakes his head and chuckles.

"Alright, you gone get yo' feelings hurt for being so nice. You can be friends with her, but as soon as something goes down don't say I didn't warn you. " Rylan chuckles. I roll my eyes once more before seeing Rylan do the same.

"Speak of the devil. "Rylan mumbles as Nova walks over to me. I smile and punch him in the arm.

"Hey Bryson. "She Says all cheery. I here Rylan make a sound of disapproval. I glare at him and he just takes out his phone.

"Be nice. "I mumble to him. He doesn't respond.

"Oh, Morning Rylan. I was wondering if you wanted to walk to first period together, Bry?"

"Sure. Just let me deal with this crybaby first. "I say. She nods and walks over to Slater's locker.

"Before you say anything, I am not a damn crybaby. You need to listen to me. That girl is not trying to be your friend, but I guess you don't see that. " Rylan speaks lowly being that Nova was only across the hall.

"You need to chill. Take that stick out of your ass and relax. "

"I need to relax? Bryson you need to come to your senses! I told you that she kept looking at me and shit! What is it going to take for you to realize that she isn't tryna be yo' friend?" He whisper yells. I could tell he was getting very agitated, but I didn't care.

"Like I said, calm down. You're acting like the girl doesn't know that you're with me. "

"She might not care; She may not be any different from all the other girls walking around this school. I'm pretty sure as soon as you're away from me she'll try to fuck me or something. "

I laugh at him. "And if you fall for it you can't blame anyone but yourself."

"I have self control. I'm loyal. "He snarls. To say that I thought we were past what happened is an understatement.