TEENAGE FEVER XX

Peyton Milano Gates.

As soon I stepped out of my car, I made a beeline for the front door of my parents house

As soon I stepped out of my car, I made a beeline for the front door of my parents house. After what Nova said yesterday at Wendy's, somebody was going to give me the answers I deserve. That last big blow up between my father and I really ruined our relationship. We haven't been on speaking terms since that evening and we damn sure won't be now. I'm sick and tired of all the lies and secrets from my own family. Unlocking the front door with my key and barging in, my mom a baby?

"Where's Dad?" I ask harshly. She ignores my question and stares at me.

"I know you see this little angel here in my arms. You want to hold her?" Mom asks. I shake my head no because as of right now I had something a little more important to do.

"Not sure if that's a good idea for me to hold her while I'm like this right now. Maybe later, ma. "

"But she's your little sister. I told you that I would continue to adopt and foster children, and DHR reached out to me about her. Her mom didn't want her and they told your father and I that we could start the adoption process. As of right now, we're here her foster parents. You've always told me you wanted a little sister. Her name's Rosalie." Mom smiled at me. I sigh as I calm down and take time to observe the little baby.

"I did want a little sister, but I already have one. Ma, why would you let dad lie to me? Did you know about this?"

My mom sighs heavily. "I don't even know what you're talking about, Rylan. What's wrong?"

"Dad lied to me! He told me my mother had passed. She's alive and well, and I've even met my sister." I exasperated. She looks shocked as if she had no clue.

"You don't know the truth either? Be honest, mom. "

"I thought the same thing you did. Your father told me the exact same thing a couple years ago. "Mom admits. I chuckle bitterly and look down at the floor.

"Yeah. I'm gonna hurt that nigga. "I say. My mom reached out to me and places her free hand on my shoulder as an effort to calm me down.

"Don't say that. I get that you're upset but you should go talk to him before you go upside his head. "

"Oh I'm gone talk to him." I assure as I head deeper into the house to my fathers man cave. I didn't even bother to knock on the door, I just strolled my way in.

"You one lying ass nigga, you know that?" I grit. He looks up from the th screen and at me like I done lost it. I have.

"You better watch your mouth when you're talking to me. You know better." He States sternly. I disregard him.

"Fuck that! You told me my mother was dead! Guess what the hell I had to find out from my blood sister?"

My so called father sighs heavily. He stands from his recliner and walks over to me. He tries to touch me but I dogs that and back up some.