TEENAGE FEVER V

Rylan Atticus King

"I got the munchies like a motherfucker

"I got the munchies like a motherfucker. "I mumbled handing the blunt off to AJ. He took it and looked at it as if he was debating on whether or not he'd had enough. AJ shook his head and passes it on.

Since Bryson was with Aria, it was just me and all my niggas. Ajax(Who we call AJ), Slater, Hadrian(sometimes called Rian), and Roscoe(Roc). We were all piled into my car and Every single one of us were off our asses right now. We were on a whole other planet.

"Me too man. "AJ co-signed. Roc muttered a 'hell yeah' while Hadrian was still taking drags.

"Aye nigga you hungry?" AJ asked Hadrian. Rian nodded.

"I could fuck up a whole buffet right 'bout now. "I say as my stomach growls. The 7-Eleven catches my eyes and I quickly whip into a parking spot. 7-Eleven got the hookup; snacks, slushies, and they got hot food. We all walked inside and damn near emptied the shelves. Reaching for a bag of Buffalo Ruffles, my hand collides with a feminine one, with nails decorated with baby blue polish.

"My bad. "I mumbled, not bothering to see who it was.

A thick Spanish accent soon filled my ears. "You're okay, Papi."

My eyes widen when I come face to face with the employee at Waffle House from the other night.

"Selena?"

She smiles and holds two thumbs up

"Correct. Where's your guard dog? I thought she'd be following you around." She says referring to Bryson. A wave of anger rushed over me. No one talks about my girl like that, especially to my face.

"She's not a dog, her name is Bryson. And for your business she's with a friend right now. Excuse me. "I spat with the agitation in me rising, trying to move pass her. She places a hand on my chest and stops me. I shoot a look of disgust at her hand. I swat it off and attempt to walk around again.

"Why are you acting like this? Like you don't know me, Atticus?" Selena exasperates causing the boys, and a few others to look at us. I shush her and pull her further into the store.