TEENAGE FEVER XXII

Peyton Atticus Gates? Isn't that right?

I push Melo up against the school building with great force

I push Melo up against the school building with great force. He groans as his head hits the hard brick wall.

"I thought I told you to stay far away from her? Did you comprehend what I said or no?" I grit as I stare coldly into his fear filled eyes.

"She kept I insisting that I give her answers! I was trying to leave and she wouldn't let me! I swear, I told you that I understood!" He said rather quickly. Scary ass.

"Oh really?"

"Honestly! I'm not fucking 'round with you anymore man. Something changed with you!"

I roll my eyes let go of him. As of right now, Carmelo wasn't worth my time. I had other things to worry about.

"Fine. Next time you better run away or something. I mean it. What is she even asking you about?" I question.

"She's been asking me about you lately. Every time something happens between you two or with you, she asks me about it. "

I raise an eyebrow at him."You haven't told her, right?" I asked. He knew what I was talking about. He shook his head no.

"I ain't said nothing, but keep it up and I won't have to. "Melo warns. I chuckle and wave him off.

"I have not a damn thing to worry about. "

"Y'know," He starts, "You are so lucky that she doesn't see right past your bullshit. Her and everyone else doesn't know the truth, but me, you, your friends, and the lord do. Stop acting all the time, I know it must be exhausting never breaking character. "He spat. I mean mug him as I look him up and down.

"I'm not acting, and I don't have to. Just because I don't let people in on every single detail of my life, does not mean that I am dishonest or whatever the hell you want to make me out to be. Stop speaking on my name so carelessly. "

"You should just go ahead and tell her. I'm pretty sure she'll understand. After all, everything that happened to you and everything that you did is what made you this person now. You need to tell someone. It's for your own benefit and it'll make you feel a lot better. Trust me, I understand just as much as you do. "

I let his words sink in. Just flat out tell Bryson? About everything? It pains me just to think about all of that. From start to end that wound is still open, and whenever I think about the entire situation it feels like someone is pouring acid on it.

"I'm sorry for pushing you and making you hit your head. And I'm sorry for threatening you, I guess. "I half heartedly apologize. He shrugs and rubs the back of his head.