TEENAGE FEVER XIX

I really gotta push the plot, so lemme go ahead and set this straight so that I can fuck with everybody head some more😈. Plus, I might write another chapter for later on.

-

Rylan? Peyton? I don't know I'm tired.

Today was Friday ain't I couldn't be happier

Today was Friday ain't I couldn't be happier. School just started three weeks ago and I'm already tired. However, I was having trouble leaving school because Nova was talking to me. She was still trying to be my friend, and I still don't like her vibe. No matter how much Bryson says that she's okay, or no matter how much her, Nova, and Aria hang out; she will never be okay. Not until I know what her deal is. I mean, she was real deal asking me personal questions and that doesn't sit well with me. I was beginning to get really annoyed and I was close to snapping on her. She noticed the look I was giving and sighed.

"I'm sorry if I'm coming off as annoying. I truly am. "Nova apologizes. I wanted to say damn right you are,but I couldn't be mean.

"It's fine. "I mumble as I make my towards the exit and to my car. I didn't have practice and the weekend was waiting for me. I didn't have plans or anything, but it was the weekend. I hear Nova speak behind me.

"No, I understand. I just wanted you to trust me and be friendly with me like everyone else. Even Aria is starting to give me a chance and I thought she never would. "She laughed. I chuckled. Aria is one tough cookie.

If Aria could give this girl a chance, so could I. I still don't trust her though. She's holding back on something.

"I'll give you a chance, but I still don't trust you at all."

"I can understand that. I don't trust AJ ass at all; I didn't trust him the minute he stepped in my face. Something ain't right about him. "She spoke. I had finally made it to my car, and threw my things in. Nova doesn't like AJ? I may just be able to trust this girl.

"I really need you to trust me, Peyton. Honestly. "Nova pleaded. The hell? Peyton? How does she know my name? Fuck everything nice I said about her.

"How do you know my name?" I snarl. She looks like a deer caught in headlights.

"Slater told me. "She lied. Even as my most trusted friend, Slater doesn't know my real name. It took me a long time to believe his name was Slater, so I knew damn well he wouldn't believe nor care that I was Peyton.

"Slater doesn't know my real name? Who told you this?" I growl as I feel myself becoming angry.

"Woah! Calm down!" She says as she throws her hands up. I stand in her face and glare at her.

"Why the fuck are you calling me by my name? Who the hell do you think you are?" I yell in her face. She looks hurt and like she was about to cry, but I didn't care. This girl was acting like a damn FBI agent and she knew my name. That's a big deal to me.