Chapter 4

Utau' pov
I was at home having a glass of blood. Amu came rushing in. I set down my glass. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I kissed Ikuto. No. We almost had sex." I looked at her in disbelief. "Stay away from him. That's all I told you to do!" I screamed.

"I can't! I've tried and I can't!" She screamed back. "If he finds out who you are, you're dead." I say. "You're right. I have to stay away. I just have to." I sat back down. "Have a glass with me." She sat down and poured herself a glass of blood.

"What an I going to do? He's gonna come to me and ask me what we are and shit like that." I nodded. "Just say it was in the moment. Who kissed who first?" I asked. "He kissed me first." I clapped my hands together. "There. Just say it was in the heat of the moment and you'll be fine." I say taking another sip.

"I'll figure it out. I'm gonna sleep it off. Later." I walk up to my room and take out the yellow egg. I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to a loud bang. I screamed and fell off my bed. "Amu chan time to get up!" I rubbed my eyes. "Dammit Ran keep it down." I rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry Amu chan but I've been asleep for 5 days and I'm so full of energy!" I could see that. I sighed and got off the floor.

"Is Su downstairs?" Ran nodded. "Miki and Dia are still asleep." I nodded. "I'll meet you down there. I need to get dressed." She nodded and flew out of my room. I gathered my uniform and headed downstairs right after changing and brushing through my hair.

I ran downstairs and let with with everyone. Kukai , Utau, Yaya, Kairi, Rima and Nagihiko. "Nadeshiko still in Tokyo?" Nagihiko nodded. "She's almost done the job. All that's left is the clean up." I nodded.

"Well we better get to school before we're late." We all got in the limo and we're driven to school. I leaned back. I grabbed a blood supplement juice box and drank it. "I thought you hated the supplement." I sighed. "I do but it's against the code to carry human blood with us around humans." I say.

Once at school, I went straight to my locker to grab my books. "Hey, are you okay?" I turned around and saw Ikuto. I didn't expect to see him this quick. "Yeah I'm fine. Just hungry." I say. From the corner of my eye I saw a hint of blue. Thinking it was Miki, I flicked her away.

"Ow nya!" Nya? Miki doesn't say nya. A little cat flew up to me. "That hurt nya!" Ran peeked over my shoulder. "That hurt nya! This ain't a proper way to treat a cat nya!" Ran giggled. "Sorry. I thought you were Miki." I say. "Miki? Who's Miki nya?" Miki popped into view. "I'm Miki." Miki said and I smiled. "Don't forget us! I'm Ran. Nice to meet you." Ran held out her hand and shook his hand vigorously.

"Ran don't be so rough. I'm Su desu. It's a pleasure to meet you." Su bowed. Ikuto raised an eyebrow. "3 Shugo charas?" I stretched the back of my head. "4. But she's asleep." I say. "Wow. That's a lot. I only have the one. Yoru." I nodded.

"Yoru? Your name means night right?" Yoru nodded. "You don't know?" Ran stretched her head, "well you see we were born in Paris so our Japanese isn't that good. Amu chan is a fast learner so she caught on quickly." I smiled. "Anyway, I should get going." I sat trying to run away but Ikuto grabbed my arm.

"I wanted to talk about yesterday." Oh god. "Okay. What about yesterday?" I asked. "I know it was sudden so I wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday. Can you forgive me?" I should be the one asking if he could forgive me. "Um yeah. It was just the heat of the moment." He nodded. "Yeah it was." I smiled. "I better get going. Bye." I ran off to class.

Ikuto's pov
I watched as Amu ran off to class. "Heat of the moment nya? Are you serious nya?" I sighed. "She didn't see me like that." I say. "Yo Ikuto!" I turned around and was greeted by Kukai's goofy grin. "Hey. Say Kukai, what's Amu's type in guys?" I asked. "You're not stupid enough to like her are you?" I rolled my eyes. "Why?" I asked.

"Any man who wants to get involved with Amu always runs away from her." Hmm. "But if you must know, she likes the strong type. Someone who could protect themselves." I nodded. "Good to know," I say. "Ikuto, it's best if you stay away from Amu. There are things about her you don't know and you won't understand, and that will make you hate her." I laughed.

"The only way I could hate her is if she's a vampire or worse. The one who killed my family." Kukai didn't say anything. "Kukai ?" He snapped out of it. "Yeah. Don't worry. Amu isn't a vampire." He was acting weird. Even weirder than usual.

"Better get to class before we're late." I nodded and we walked to class. Yoru went back into his egg and we were talking about going to this new ramen place after school. Once we got to the classroom, everyone was talking with other people. "I need to talk to Amu real quick." I nodded.

"We can go see her now." Kukai shook his head nervously. "Um, it's kinda family things." Oh. "Oh. Okay then." I say and walk towards our desks and sit down. I watched Kukai walk to the other side of the class where Amu and Utau were sitting talking about girl stuff most likely.

Kukai's Pov
I sat across from Utau and Amu. "Ikuto asked about Amu's type." Both girls looked at each other in worry. "He can't get involved with me. If he finds out anything, I'm dead." I nodded. "Stay far away from him." Amu nodded. "I'll try but he's the one who comes to me." I sighed. "Be cruel. Be the cold heartless vampire you are, minus the vampire part." Amu nodded. "Our coven depends on it."