Chapter 2 - Introvert

The bell rang for (Y/N)'s second class. She stood up and saw Keshi just standing there with all his things ready.

"What are you doing?" She asked the coal-haired male, and Keshi looked at her.

"Waiting for you," Keshi replied simply, a small blush lightly dusting his cheeks.

"Well I guess you can walk me to art if you want, but I'd really hate for you to be late to your next class." (Y/N) said giving a small smile.

"O-Okay then."

He seemed a little unsure before walking out of the classroom.

But just as (Y/N) got all of her stuff her things together, she saw a brunette head pop in front of her.

"Do you happen to know where the theatre room is?"

(Y/N) could her an antsy tone in the boy's tone, and she nodded her head slowly.

"Yes." She replied a little suspiciously, and the boy breathed a sigh of relief.

"Could you please take me there? I have no idea where to go."

He looked a bit embarrassed, sheepishly rubbing his neck. (Y/N) shrugged.

"Yeah, okay, I have art, so my room is right next to the theater room anyway." She said slinging her bag over her shoulder and walked out of the classroom with the silver-eyed boy following behind her.

"By the way, the name's Haruki." He said as they walked quickly through the halls, weaving their way through lingering students and teachers.

"(Y/N)." She replied.

They made it to the correct hallway and slowed down.

"Thanks for taking me. The school's a bit confusing, and you're the only person I've really had the chance to talk to at all." Haruki said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, no problem. Hope I see you later!"

(Y/N) gave a petite wave before walking into her own class at the same time as another boy. Both students made it to art just before the bell rang. The teacher, an older woman with an aging face and grey hair, looked at them through small, spectacle-like glasses.

"You two must be Shiro and (Y/N)." She said giving a small smile, and the two teens nodded.

(Y/N) threw a small glance towards the handsome dark-haired boy next to her. She thought silently to herself, 'So his name is Shiro... I don't think I know him. He must be another one of the new kids Ayako mentioned...'

"You two will be sitting at the table over there." The teacher said pointing to a table near the back, filled with two other students, a girl, and a boy. (Y/N) and Shiro walked to the back of the classroom and sat across from each other. "Hello, my name is Mrs. Tashiro, and I will be your art teacher this year." She announced to the class as her stout figure paced around the front of the room. "Since it is the first day, and I can see that not everyone is here, today, and only for today, I will allow for somewhat of a free class period. After I hand out the prospectus and explain what we will be doing in this class, you are free to do what you please as long as it does not go against any school rules."

(Y/N) was elated to hear that. After all, she did not take art class with the expectation of a lot of work.

Once Mrs. Tashiro had finished talking after about twenty minutes, the girl next to (Y/N) tapped her shoulder and gave a small smile. "Would you mind grabbing some drawing supplies with me?" She said quietly while playing with her hair, and (Y/N) nodded while giving a sweet smile.