Chapter 11- Hangout

When the trio arrived at their set destination, they all looked as to where to go next.

"Where do you guys want to go?" (Y/N) inquired the two girls.

"What about the clothing store? That's always fun, and there's a sale." Itsumi suggested with a glimmer in her eye.

"Yeah, but it'll definitely be jam-packed on a Saturday and with a sale going on. Plus I didn't bring enough cash to buy clothing and food."

The girls bounced off ideas but eventually decided on the arcade, where they could both be entertained and get cheap food.

When they walked in, the place was mostly empty, save a few people scattered here and there.
(Y/N) and Ayako immediately ran straight to the machine where they could purchase coins to play games.

"How many should we get? We're going to be here a while, so we should probably get a ton." (Y/N) said as she examined the prices for the coins.

"Let's just use half of our money, and we should still have plenty left for food," Ayako said, and she frantically fished through her wallet for money.

By this time, Itsumi had made her way over to the coin machine.

"Itsumi get out some money! We're going to play all the games in the arcade!" Ayako exclaimed excitedly, bouncing up and down.

The girls played games for almost 3 hours, eating at some point in between games. They had won a whole ton of tickets from each machine, and Ayako and Itsumi couldn't wait to spend it all. (Y/N) didn't care all too much, she had been there many times before and knew that almost anything that could be bought with the tickets wasn't necessary and definitely not at all expensive.

So, while Itsumi and Ayako tried to see how much they could get for their tickets, (Y/N) sat on a nearby chair.

Out of the corner of her eye, (Y/N) saw two people walk into the arcade. She was surprised to see two familiar brunette and white-haired boys looking around.

They immediately seemed to spot her staring figure, and Haruki gave her a wave. (Y/N) gave a returned the gesture, and the boys came walking over.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Haruki greeted the girl enthusiastically.

"'Sup, (Y/N)?" Yukio said with a smile on his face.

(Y/N) gave a small smile and greeted the two teens, "Hi, guys."

"So what are you doing here?" Haruki asked, and his eyes gleamed with a bit of wonder.

(Y/N) glanced  at her friends."Oh, I'm just hanging out with Ayako and Itsumi."

"I remember them, they sit with you at lunch," Yukio commented with a small smirk, though (Y/N) was pretty sure why.

"Yeah, they're just buying some prizes with the tickets we got." The girl gestured to the booth just a couple of yards away. "Why are you two here? You guys seem to spend a lot of time together."

(Y/N) looked at the boys with a look of inquiry etched on her face.

"Oh, we're just coming to play some games. Haruki is the best at almost any game in existence." Yukio stated proudly, and Haruki blushed a tad. "And as for why we hang out so much, you could say we... live close." Yukio finished with a chuckle, leaving (Y/N) confused as to what would be so funny.

"Then I️ might as well not even challenge you." (Y/N) said with a giggle, "But maybe my friend Keshi could beat you, he's wicked good for someone who hardly ever plays."

Both boys gave a small nod, but they seemed to lose a little interest once the other boy's name was mentioned.

"We'll have to see," Haruki responded with a sly smile.