Chapter 29 - Gone

The girl tried to slam the door in the visitor's face, but a steel-toed, black boot was caught in between the doorway like a doorstop, unmoving. The door was then thrust open easily, causing the (H/C)-haired girl to tumble onto the hard floor. She backed up slowly, seeing three figures enter her home. They closed the front door, taking off the masks they had on. (Y/N) recognized them as Haruki, Ryu, and Takeo.

"It's nice to see you, (Y/N)," Haruki commented in a sickly sweet manner. The girl felt like throwing up once she heard him utter her name.

"Why're you here?!" (Y/N) nearly shouted at the boys, trying to cover up her dread and fear with anger.

"Come on, you're a smart girl. You know why." Ryu replied, coming closer to the girl.

Before he could take another step, (Y/N) leaped up attempting to run to the nearest room. She made it to the door, but it was thrust wide open before she could close it again. This time only Takeo walked in, coming nearer and nearer until she was trapped between him and a wall. The girl was going to kick him, but he quickly blocked her movement by actively pinning her to the wall. (Y/N) began hyperventilating, struggling to figure out what to do next.

"Now that we know how tough you can be," Takeo took something out of his pockets, "this should make things a bit easier."

Her arm was grabbed firmly, and a needle was soon shot into her vein, injecting an unknown fluid. (Y/N) felt like freaking out, but after a few seconds, she became unnaturally drowsy, soon falling unconscious in the arms of Takeo.

The black-haired boy exited the room, holding (Y/N) firming in his arms.

"Took you long enough," Ryu complained impatiently, tapping his foot slightly.

"You didn't hurt her, did you?" Haruki asked concerned, looking at the girl for any signs of injury.

"No, dumb ass, I just used the sedative on her." Takeo's tone of voice made it seem as if it was nothing to kidnap someone. "Can we just get out of here? The sooner the better."

* * *

(Y/N) opened her eyes, still feeling weary from whatever was administered into her bloodstream. She shot up quickly at the thought, remembering how the boys had intruded into her house. Her head pounded, and she felt a bit nauseous. She assumed that they had used some sort of drug to knock her unconscious, though she had no idea for how long. The girl looked down, she was lying in a rather plush-looking bed, but it wasn't her own. The room was large, much larger than she was used to. Not only that, but it was so meticulously decorated, even featuring some plushies of her favorite animals. There was a dresser, an armchair, even a bookshelf, and much more. On a side table beside her bed with a clock, letting her know that it was a little before noon.

(Y/N) got up from the comfort of the bed, walking sluggishly towards a door that was slightly ajar. She creaked it open, revealing a lavish bathroom that looked more like it belonged in a master bedroom. Everything was so neatly organized, so perfect. She felt strange and creeped out being in there. She needed to find a way out. The teen strode over to a double door and opened it, revealing a closet filled with what looked to be some fairly expensive articles of clothing. (Y/N) closed the doors and continued on to the final door, a dense-looking piece of sleek wood that almost looked as though it belonged as a sturdy front door.

She shook the handle and unsurprisingly it was locked. Reality soon set it to her previously dreary mind, and she began to frantically pull on the handle, hoping that it would open. The girl soon found this to be of no use, obviously and moved onward in her search for escape. (Y/N) practically sprinted over to the curtains on the opposing end of the room, opening to reveal a window blocked with wrought iron bars, only allowing her to view the beautiful garden outside.

"No. No fucking way. No fucking way."

Realization hit hard. It was all too much, (Y/N) clasped her head and fell onto the soft carpeting, rocking back and forth, wishing for it all to go away. She knew exactly where she was. She knew. They got her. The teen wanted to stay strong, but worry shook her. (Y/N) had no idea what could possibly happen next.

Right at that moment, she heard a heavy knock resonate throughout the large space, and she whisked her head around, witnessing the sturdy entrance to the room open.

"(Y/N)! How are you feeling!" Shiro asked the girl in an uncharacteristically happy manner.

He held a glass of water and what seemed to be a plate of food in his hands. He held a caring smile on his face, but that did little to ease the scared girl's conscience. The boy kneeled down to her level, but (Y/N) shuffled away a bit in the other direction.

"Please don't be scared. The hard part's over." The black-haired teen tried to reassure her, but it only caused her to become more fearful.

'The hard part? Hard part?! Which was that? Possibly killing an innocent boy or taking her captive?!' (Y/N) thought angrily to herself, but she couldn't find the courage to actually spit any of it out. Her silence cause Shiro to shift to a concerned look.

"Please take it, (Y/N). I know this will take some getting used to, and I'm okay with that, but the others won't be as patient." Shiro pointed out, and (Y/N) quickly realized the truth of his statement, only causing her to worry more.

She looked at him with fear in her eyes, shakily taking the plate and the glass from his hands. The girl walked over to the windowsill, which fortunately had a nice little cushion for her to sit comfortably. Her eyes drifted to the outside, taking in the natural beauty, though her breathing was a bit ragged from the stress.

Shiro stood up but stayed where he was, watching the (H/C)-haired girl. Although he was happy that she had complied and taken the plate and glass from him, she was not doing what one would normally do once given food and drink.

"Uh, (Y-Y/N)?" The young man's timid nature returned, his voice snapping (Y/N) out of her previous train of thought.

The captive looked over at the ravenette, and although he had gained her attention, she said nothing in response.

"Y-You really should eat something." He recommended, trying not to push her too much.

The girl continued to stare, choosing to ignore his words. But, she decided that giving some sort of reply would be better than none.

"I'll eat later." (Y/N) answered in a monotone voice, "I promise." She mumbled the last part barely above a whisper, but the green-eyed boy heard her loud and clear, giving her a caring smile.

"I'll be back in a bit then." Shiro replied with the small smile still on his face. He looked as though he might walk over to her, but he decided against, exiting the room without another word.

(Y/N) was happy to be alone once more, allowing everything around her to sink in. She truly wasn't very hungry, but she also didn't want to act like their pet. Even if Shiro was still very kind and patient with her, it wasn't right to lock someone up like a trophy, only to be seen by them.

The thought of her current situation brought a few tears to the surface, but the captive refused to let them fall. She was going to find a solution to this horrific problem that she had landed herself in.