Chapter 24 - Unveiled

(Y/N) did not move, shocked and confused as to what was happening. She could somewhat discern groans of pains coming from bellow, but before she could see where it was originating from, the girl was whisked away by a foreign figure. (Y/N) immediately felt much safer in the arms of her rescuer, but she also felt the urge to leap out of whoever's arms she was currently encased in and running out the nearest exit.

When the figure exited the room a few moments later, and she was finally able to see something, (Y/N) was surprised to find Takeo to be the one holding her is his arms. Her gears slowly starting turning again, and her brain quickly filled with a multitude of questions that she wanted to ask. What just happened? Where's Yukio? Why is Takeo here? What was Yukio even talking about before?

"Idiot..."

(Y/N) looked up at Takeo, a multitude of emotions shining in her large eyes. She scanned the area. It appeared as though Takeo had taken (Y/N) from Yukio's room and was currently walking her down the main stair case.  What lay at the front entrance surprised her even more. There stood Ryu, Reiji, Shiro, and Haruki.

She looked up at Takeo once again.

"What's going on?! Why are you guys here?!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she began struggling out of the ravenette's grasp.

He kept a tight hold on her as he continued his descent down the stairs. Once at the bottom, nothing else was said, and the rest of the boys walked with them to what seemed to be a living room of sorts.

Takeo set her down on a large armchair. All of the five boys found seats, hardly looking away from (Y/N).

The stares and lack of talking made (Y/N) feel extremely uncomfortable. Not only that, but she was supposed to be trying to end her friendship with them, and here they all were. Yukio was nowhere in sight, and (Y/N) didn't know whether she should feel concerned or relieved. She had many questions still, but she doubted that she had any control over the situation at the moment.

"What were you letting him do to you?" Takeo asked in a surprising steady tone, although (Y/N) could hear the deep fury behind it.

For a second, (Y/N) felt like shouting at him for acting as though she was apart of what Yukio had planned. But before she had time to think, a sudden realization of what happened and what could have happened washed over her, overpowering her emotions. She buried head in her knees, sobbing quietly to herself. The boys were slightly surprised by her sudden outburst of tears, although none of them showed it.

Shiro was the only one to get up and go comfort (Y/N). He rubbed her back, whispering to her that it was going to be okay. The others just stayed where they were, regretting ever allowing Yukio to be alone with (Y/N). All of the boys felt some anger, but it certainly showed more than in others. Takeo's face held a glare that could kill, his hands clenched so tightly that he was visibly shaking. Ryu held no expression, but the aura surrounding him was deadly.

(Y/N) soon calmed down some, her eyes a bit puffy from crying.

"What's going on? Why are you all here?" She asked quietly, her voice sounding a bit weary.

"We all live together." Ryu declared a bit angrily.

"What? Why?"

(Y/N) was feeling more confused than before.

"We'll explain in due time." Reiji stated calmly, his golden eyes holding a certain comfort in them.

Just then, a quiet pitter-patter could he heard against the windows. It had just began raining. (Y/N) began to worry how she was going to get home.

Yukio walked into the room, causing all heads to turn his way. (Y/N) stared at him frightfully while most all of the boys sent him chilling glares. Reiji took one glance at (Y/N) and then the rest and couldn't help but smirk.