Chapter 25 - Watching

Once the door was opened, (Y/N) sprinted through the cold, hard rain. The gate was already open, making her glare at the camera placed at the entrance. They probably got a kick out this, watching her get soaked while they sat comfortably inside. She felt immense anger boil within her, but she also felt extremely terrified. What did Reiji mean when she was leaving? Were they really that serious? Was it all just a joke?

(Y/N)'s head was spinning, but she continued to run. The girl regretted not cutting off contact with them sooner. They had completely turned her life upside down. Such attractive boys like them, liking her? Not only that, but they were apparently insane! (Y/N) just wanted to go home and curl up in her nice, warm bed, unbothered by anyone else. She could just go to sleep, and this crazy nightmare would go away.

Before she knew it, (Y/N) was standing right in front of her house, and she began panting heavily, the running finally getting to her. She rushed to the door, fiddling with the keys, trying to unlock the door and go in as soon as possible. Soon enough, she was inside. She looked around the house, making sure that every door and window was locked. (Y/N) finally felt safe. Maybe she should have worried about them breaking into her house or something, but she didn't think that they were willing to break the law. Plus, they were probably just saying crazy talk because they were all high or something. That made more sense than them being madly in love with her to the point of kidnapping. She went to her room and changed out of her wet clothes, and, not even bothering to take a shower, promptly fell asleep in her bed, exhausted from everything that had happened.

(Y/N) awoke from her slumber around two hours later, her head pounding, begging her to drink some water. She slipped her covers off of her body and slid out of bed. She went to her kitchen slowly, still groggy from just waking up. Paranoia tugged at her senses slightly, and she did look around cautiously despite her sleepy state. The coast was clear, but she didn't even know why she was worrying so much in the first place.

While cerebrating about what she should be worrying about, a sudden thought popped into (Y/N)'s head. It was almost Monday, meaning that she would have to go to school. She had already missed one day, and it would be overkill for her to miss another. Not only that, but she would have to find a way to both avoid the boys and make up with Ayako and Itsumi. Not an easy task. Well, at least she had Keshi. Monday would suck, but at least she had Keshi. The more she kept thinking about him, for what ever reason, the more she grew to like him.

The truth was, (Y/N) had always had a small crush on the ravenette, but with everything that had been going on, she kept feeling more and more attracted to him. He was nice, smart, caring, and pretty funny when he wanted to be. Not only that, but he was there for her when no one else was.

(Y/N) thought that she should tell Keshi about what happened, after all, it was pretty crazy, and to be perfectly candid, the whole thing did shake her up a bit. She picked up her phone and dialed his number, waiting for him to pick up as she listen to the ringing sound.

"Hello?" Keshi finally picked up, sounding a little bit tired.

The stress flowing through (Y/N)'s veins finally eased a bit once she heard his soothing voice.

"Heeey, Keshi," (Y/N) replied, elongating her greeting as she tried to remain casual.

"Heeeey, (Y/N), what's up?" Keshi responded, mimicking the (H/C) teen.

(Y/N) gazed out of her window, "oh, you know, same old. I got back from hanging out with Yukio about..." (Y/N) took a quick glance at the nearest clock, "an hour ago. Then I took a nap." (Y/N) turned her head to check behind her.

"Did anything happen?" Keshi asked quickly, concern slightly lacing his tone.

(Y/N) laughed to herself.

"Well... yes, unfortunately." (Y/N) answered, sitting down on her couch.

"Really? What?" Keshi inquired, trying to usher the girl along so that she would spill the beans.

The girl gulped, finally allowing herself to be fully expressed, telling the story in full.

When (Y/N) had finished, she struggled to hold back tears.

"I don't know what to do, Keshi," a few tears fell down her cheeks as her voice shook, "how is someone even supposed to react to that?"

"... I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I can't imagine what that must be like. Maybe you shouldn't go back to school on Monday." Keshi replied empathetically, trying to comfort the girl in the best way that he could.

(Y/N) shook her head, "I'll be fine, I'll need something to distract me anyway. I'd just about die from paranoia, plus they can't do anything at school." The (h/c)-haired girl explained in much calmer manner than a few moments prior.

"Okay. I'll be there too, so don't worry." Keshi added and paused, "I've got to go now. I'll see you on Monday."

"Bye." (Y/N) replied quietly before hanging up the phone.

The teen sat down and looked out the window again. The boys sounded dead serious when they confessed to her, would they really do anything to get her? She got up from her seat and activated her alarm system. She would have called the cops to say that they basically threatened to kidnap her, but they hardly held her back, and she had no evidence to prove it. Not only that, but there would be six testimonies against one. They were rich, so they probably had the best lawyers and enough money to pay their way out somehow. The odds were stacked against her, and (Y/N) was not about to make another mistake that caused more drama for her.

The teen turned on the TV and started making herself dinner, trying to evade the thought of anything related to the boys. The Chanel that was on was playing some detective show, and the current episode was about a kidnapping. (Y/N) quickly changed the channel, not wanting to know what sort of sick stuff happened to those people.

She stayed awake for a few more hours and eventually got ready for bed. She felt tired until she got in bed, and she suddenly was wide awake, feeling like she was too vulnerable. The girl reminded herself that there was nothing that they could do to her. The feeling of fear continued to linger for what felt like hours, and eventually (Y/N) got up and searched her parents' cabinet for anything that could help her fall asleep. She found a bottle of melatonin and took two pills out from the bottle. The (H/C)-haired girls quickly swigged them down with some water and returned to her bed. Her nerves settled and within 10 minutes, (Y/N) was finally alseep.

"I figured out a way to disable the alarm, you should be fine now." A voice whispering quietly, gesturing to the figure next to it to enter the house right in front of them.

"Roger that." Another voice replied, starting their way around the house.

The back door crept open eerily, the dark figure easily unlocking it.

"You sure she's asleep?" The figure asked through a wireless earpiece.

"She should be knocked out. She just took two sleeping pills." The other voice replied smugly.

The figure nodded and continued through the house before finding himself in a certain someone's bedroom. He opened the door looking at his precious (Y/N). The figure removed the mask he had on, revealing his light brown hair, although the color was barely visible at night. He smiled and ran his hands lightly over her side, lovingly staring at her face.

"Don't take too long now. You know what we're here for." Reiji's voice sounded through the earpiece, breaking Haruki from his infatuated trance.

"Why don't we just take her now?" Haruki asked excitedly yet silently, not wanting to risk waking the girl up.

"Because she has to learn what happens when she does not comply. Now do what you're supposed to." Reiji answered somewhat maliciously.

Haruki nodded, placing a small camera where (Y/N) wouldn't notice. He looked back at (Y/N), giving her a small kiss on the forehead, then leaving her room in order to plant similar cameras around the rest of the house.