The Rebel Flesh

The song 'Supermassive Black Hole' by Muse blasted through the speakers of the TARDIS as Amy and Rory played a game of darts they had set up by the TARDIS door. The board hanging on one of the roundels. A blackboard beside it to keep score. The Doctor and the Stone stood beside the console that had a couple of clothes on it which then lead a trail up to the stairs. Rory stood in front of the board, preparing himself with a small dart in his hand. He then threw it at the board and grinned quite pleased with himself while Amy walked over to the blackboard. "Forty-six." She said writing the score on the board. "Rubbishy, rubbishy, rubbish."

"Hello?" Rory frowned thinking that his wife had made a mistake. "It's a double top."

"Wrong side of the wire, mister." Amy remarked.

"You're on the, Red." Rory frowned.

The Stone curiously watched the two humans who seemed to be enjoying themselves, at least for now. They didn't realise how worried both the Time Lords actually were about Amy who was neither pregnant or not pregnant at the current moment. They both stared at the scanner which repeatedly switched between the two not having to slow down on either option. The Doctor slightly frowned his eyes shifting to the Stone clearly knowing it wasn't the TARDIS being faulty. He had done a body scan on the Time Lady after both the humans had definitely gone to sleep. It came back negative which he knew was correct since he did a body scan in the med bay not too long ago.

The Stone let out a small quiet sigh, only loud enough for the Doctor to actually hear who took her hand and lightly squeezed it before he turned the music blasting into the TARDIS off. "Who wants fish and chips?"

Rory raised his hand while the Stone grinned at the idea trying to make it look like she wasn't hiding anything which was surprisingly quiet hard with Amy.

"We'll drop you both off." The Doctor nodded moving around the console with the Stone. "Take your time. Don't rush."

"Doctor." The Stone gritted out giving him a pointed look. Honestly way to make it obvious.

"Er, and you two?" Rory looked between them.

"Things to do." The Doctor nodded. "Things involving other things."

"Well, we'll stay with you," Amy said stepping closer to the console. "We'll do the other things."

"Nope."

"You're getting my fish and chips." The Stone pouted.

"Exactly." The Doctor pointed at the Time Lady.

"Whatever you're up to." Amy pointed between them. "I'd personally like to be a part of it." The Time Lords stared at Amy, making her frown at them. "What?" She looked between them seeing the way they were both looking at her.

"This is something the Stone and I have to do alone." The Doctor countered, glancing at his wife who nodded slightly.

Amy looked at both the Time Lords before she opened her mouth to reply, only to snap it close when a klaxon blared just as the four of them began to get throw in all different directions. The Stone groaned managing to grab onto the scanner and pull it around to see what was going on. "Solar tsunami!" She exclaimed gritting her teeth as the TARDIS attempted to throw her around. "Came directly from your sun. A tidal wave of radiation. Oh dear..."

"Oh, Stone," Rory groaned out pressed against one of the railings. "My tummy's going funny."

"Well, the gyrator disconnected!" The Doctor shouted. "Target tracking is out."