Bad Night

Hello!

I know isn't TPS on my 'rotation' but it's only a small chapter and let's be honest I'm missing the two Time Lords, I've had so many new ideas for both my fics and a new fic that won't be coming out for a long while yet ;)

I've also been thinking and I can't manage both my fics at once so I have decided to keep one on hold until the other has finished. I've made a form on google docs for everyone to vote on, you don't need to type anything it is literally just pressing a button.

I really cannot decide what fic to finish first so I'm leaving it in your hands! 

The link can be found is here but it is also on my profile if you want to copy and past it -> https://goo.gl/forms/Q0C5yfURnMZhKbVu1

Any questions shoot me a message :)

-Ev <3

-----

Amy frowned as she walked up to the continuously ringing phone on the console. "Hello?" She answered. "They're not here, who's speaking? Uh, sorry, the prince of where?" She asked swatting at a fly with her hand. "Which one? No, no, no, which prince not which Wales." She frowned. "Um...what year is this?" She grabbed a rolled up newspaper and hit the fly with it.

The TARDIS doors then swung open and the Doctor walked in with his fancy clothes, the Stone followed behind holding a goldfish while she wore her dark purple dress. "I think that's probably for us!" He exclaimed and took the fishbowl from his wife who answered the phone.

"Hello!" The Time Lady put on a smile through her grimace. "Yes, everything's fine! Don't worry."

"Well exactly," the Doctor cut in handing the fishbowl to Amy. He began to nervously pace past Amy causing her to duck so the phone cord wouldn't get caught. "Why should you be worrying? Who even mentioned worrying?" He then winced. "Stone." He held out the phone.

The Time Lady rolled her eyes and took it from him. "She's completely fine." She winced in a lie, shooting the Doctor a look. "No, your mum is, your mum is fine."

The Doctor pointed at Amy. "Don't answer this phone. Only the Stone and I answer this phone."

"Where have you two been?" Amy questioned.

"A party," He answered, "just a party." He then took the phone back from his wife. "'Um, yes, your mum is here actually, but she can't come to the phone at the moment. Well, she's...busy. Well, you know...the Commonwealth..." he then whispered to the fish in the bowl. "It's your son, ma'am, he wants to talk to you. We can't let him see you like this...well, hear you, not that he could hear you, you're a fish!" The phone rang again and the Stone sighed grabbing the phone off the Doctor. "Sorry, we've got another call coming in... talk to you later." She then changed the call." "Hello?" She winced and pulled her ear away from the phone. "Sensitive ears." She muttered. "There is not a bit of use yelling ambassador, your warrior chief is trapped in our TARDIS and, until you've turned her majesty here back into a human being, he's staying put. I'm sorry but that's just how it goes.

"Don't worry." The Doctor took the phone. "He's Perfectly safe..." he trailed off spotting a dead fly on a rolled up paper.

"Oh dear..." the Stone whispered. "Just going to put you on hold..." she hung up the phone.

"What have you done?" The Time Lord asked Amy.

Putting two and two together Amy nervously bit her lip. "I thought it was a fly..."