Let's Kill Hitler

The Doctor sighed looking at the newspaper his wife had found for the final time before be opened the door and exited the TARDIS to join her, a new coat in a sort of dark green colour on his shoulders. The TARDIS in the middle of a large corn field. The area around them flattened.

A car engine then was able to be heard by both the Time Lords. The Doctor sighed seeing who the Stone had guessed it to be. Amy and Rory. "Stop! Stop!" Amy was heard shouting at Rory from inside the car as the engine stopped, the car coming to a halt in the flattened crop circle.

The Doctor held up the newspaper that had a large headline 'Leadeorth Crop Circle.' He pointed at the newspaper with his free hand. "Seriously?"

"I thought it was quite clever." The Stone shrugged chuckling as she remembered the look on the Doctors face when they saw the crop circle from above, the words 'DoctorStone' written in cursive writing in the field.

"Well, you never answer your phone," Rory replied to the Doctor.

The Stone narrowed her eyes at the Doctor, pointing a finger accusingly at him. "You told me that was Winston bugging you about wanting to use the TARDIS again."

"That wasn't entirely the truth..."

"No really?" She sarcastically replied sending Amy an apologetic look.

"Okay." Amy cut in looking at the Doctor slightly annoyed. "You've had all summer. Have you found her?" She asked as the Stone looked at the other redhead with a saddened expression. "Have you found Melody?"

"Permission?" The Doctor looked at Rory.

"Granted." The Doctor then handed the newspaper to him and hugged Amy. The Stone rubbed the woman's back in sympathy knowing what it was like to lose a child herself, even when she didn't lose her children like the human woman did she still understood her pain.

"You know who she grows up to be, so you know we will find her."

"But you haven't yet."

"Exactly." The Stone slightly smiled. "We haven't yet."

"Hang on." Rory frowned drawing the Time Lords attention away from Amy, even bringing her to curiously glance at her husband who had opened the paper to a page. "What's this bit?"

Amy frowned seeing a straight line going straight through the word 'Doctor'just stopping at the 'O'

"That wasn't us."

The Doctor took the paper off of Rory and started to turn it around trying to find where the line supposedly started where they were standing. He pouted when the Time Lady beside him stole the paper and correctly held it in the right direction first try. Holding it up in the air before she started to hear a slight buzzing which progressed into the sound of a car engine. Slowly bringing the newspaper down a bright red sports car was heading right for them. The four cried out before the Time Lords both dived to one side the Doctor making sure the Stone was with him as Amy and Rory dived to the other. The car skidded and stopped just before it hit the TARDIS before a car door opened and then closed. A figure then stood in front of the Time Lords looking down at them. However, the Doctor was more concerned about his wife until he noticed the presence of someone else. Using his hand to block the sun, the Stone doing the same the figure slightly shifted, blocking the sun to reveal a young woman smirking at them.

"You said he was funny." She looked at the Doctor and then the Stone before slightly frowning. "You never said he was married."