The Impossible Astronaut - Two

"Why Florida?" Canton frowned as the Doctor picked up another map off the floor and placing it onto the table, the Stone beside him sipping at her mint tea in its fancy china cup.

"There's where NASA is. She mentioned a spaceman. NASA's where the spacemen live."

"But we're also looking for something else." The Stone hummed taking another drink.

"Something else?" Canton frowned.

"Yes." The Doctor nodded. "Another lead." He then frowned as Amy gasped her arm coming around her stomach.

"Are you all right?" The Doctor curiously asked.

"Yeah." She slowly nodded as the Stone frowned placing her china cup down and moving around to Amy placing a hand on her shoulder. "No, I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little sick."

"Join the club." The Stone grumbled as the Doctor softly kissed her cheek.

"Why don't you two pop to the toilet or something maybe it will make you feel better?"

"You sure you'll be okay sweetheart?" The Stone questioned.

"Any problems I'll shout for you, dear." He winked giving her a light kiss on the lips.

"Excuse me, is there a toilet or something?" Amy asked one of the officers.

"Sorry, ma'am, while this procedure's ongoing, you must remain within the Oval office."

"Shut up and take them to the restroom." Canton interrupted.

"This way." One of them men nodded letting them go. "Thanks." Amy nodded as the Stone took the lead.

"Your five minutes are up," Canton told the Doctor.

"Yeah," he replied not seeming fazed as he continued to glance at the map. "And where's my fez?"

  ----------------------------------------------------------------  

"I didn't think Time Lords could get ill?" Amy frowned walking with the Stone the guard leading the way.

"We're not immune Amy." The Stone informed her. "We just don't get sick as easily."

"So this is potentially dangerous for you?"

"Potentially." She nodded. "But I don't feel too bad. It's more on and off."

"Oh." She nodded.

"It could possibly just be something I picked up somewhere from a planet that that Doctor and I were recently at or it could just be the slight fright you, Rory and River gave me earlier."

"Yeah..." Amy swallowed thickly. "Sorry."

"Are you sure you can't tell me anything about it, Amy?" The Stone asked. "We're friends."

"Of course we are." She nodded. "But I just can't..."

"I understand." She nodded as the guard stopped gesturing them to a door before going to follow as Amy turned around stopping him.

"Actually, I can usually manage this alone." She reassured. "If anything happens the Stones with me. She's more than capable to keep me safe."

"Don't worry." The Stone grinned. "We won't try and escape."

The two walked into the bathroom before jumping back standing against the wall seeing a large thin creature in a black human-like suit. Its face looked very much like a human skull but much larger.

"I saw you before..." Amy murmured making the Stone frown as she looked at it curiously. "And here. But then I forgot. How did I forget? What are you?"