The Almost People

The Ganger Doctor suddenly cried out in pain and started to say different things the Doctors previous regenerations had said. "What's happening? I wonder if we'll get back. Yes, one day. Argh. I've reversed the polarity of the neutron flow."

"The Flesh is struggling to cope with our past regenerations." The Doctor explained to the Ganger. "Hold on."

"Would you like a jelly baby?" The Ganger asked in the fourth Doctors voice, holding out a hand to the Time Lady who looked slightly taken back having not heard that voice for centuries. "Why? Why? Why?" He then cried out in Elevens voice again.

"Why what?" The Doctor asked.

The Ganger then straightened up. "Hello. I'm the Doctor." He said as Ten making the Stone look at him slightly worried. "No, let it go, we've moved on."

"Hold on, hold on, you can stabilise."

"I've reversed the jelly baby of the neutron flow." The Ganger said. He gripped onto the Doctor. "Would you like a Doctor, Doctor, I'm, I'm the. I can't." He let go and stumbled back. Amy went to help before she was grabbed by Buzzer.

"No, listen, hold on. Hold on."

"No!" The Ganger Doctor shouted before it went all silent. The only noise being the other Gangers trying to break in.

"I think I liked it best when they were being noisy."

"Mmm hmm." Amy nodded in agreement with Buzzer. "Doctor, Stone," She looked at the two. "We need you. Get over here."

"Hello." The Ganger bright smiled at Amy.

"Doctor, Stone." Amy repeated ignoring the Ganger.

"Cybermats." The Doctor stated looking back at the Ganger, the Stone standing between them looking like she was getting a headache from all of this.

"Do we have time for this?"

"We make time. I'd like more proof that you're me. Cybermats."

"Well, I think you're both the same." The Stone admitted groaning slightly. "You're both giving me a headache."

"You love it dear." The Doctor grinned at the Time Lady. He then gave the ganger Doctor his attention once again. "But I would still like proof so Cybermats."

"Created by the Cybermen. They kill by feeding off brainwaves."

"Are you sure there aren't any weapons you can get to, like big guns with bits on?" Amy asked Buzzer.

"Yeah, big guns would be good right now."

"Why would we have guns?" Jimmy questioned holding the door. "We're a factory. We mine."

There was then a hiss. "Acid."

"Rory and Amy, they may not trust both of us." The Doctor said to his Ganger.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Inevitably."

"I'm glad we're on the same-"

"Wavelength." The Doctor finished making the Stone sigh. "You see, great minds."

"Exactly. So, what's the plan?"

"Save them all, humans and gangers."

"Tall order. Sounds wonderful."

"Is that what you were thinking?" The Doctor grinned. "It's just so inspiring to hear me say it."

"I know."

"Doctor, come on." Amy groaned.

"So, what now, Doctor?" The Ganger asked.