The Rebel Flesh - Two

The Doctor, the Stone, Jimmy and Amy all ran down the stairs to the bathroom, the door was open and a large hole was gaping in the door.

"Rory," Amy whispered seeing the hole and large smash in the mirror.

"Of course, Jennifer's a Ganger too." The Doctor muttered.

"Doctor, you said they wouldn't be violent."

The Stone shook her head and placed a hand on the other redhead's shoulder. "They're also scared and angry, Amy."

"And early technology is what you said." Jimmy looked at the Doctor. "You seem to know something about the Flesh."

"Do you?" Amy frowned. "Doctor?"

"You're no weatherman." He stepped back. "Why are you really here?"

"I have to talk to them." The Doctor stated. "I can fix this."

"Wait. What's going on?" Jimmy frowned. "Where's the real Jennifer?"

  ----------------------------------------------------------------  

The Stone let out a yelp and the Doctor pulled her back before wrapping an arm around her waist and sighing. "It is too dangerous out here with acid leaks." He looked back at Amy and Jimmy. "Now, are you okay, dear?"

"Yeah." She slowly nodded. "Just a bit spooked."

The Doctor smiled slightly and kissed her cheek. "Spooked is better than burned with acid in my book."

"Doctor, Stone, we have to find Rory."

"Yes." The Doctor nodded. "We're going back to the TARDIS." He gestured to himself and the Stone. "Wait for us in the dining hall. I want us to keep together, okay. No more wandering off." He warned, pointing at the red-headed human.

"And what about Rory?"

" Well, it would be safer to look for Rory and Jennifer with the TARDIS." The Doctor replied.

The Time Lords went to go, the Doctor linked arms with his wife who stopped for a moment. "Which ways the exit, Jimmy?"

"Keep going straight. Can't-miss it. But you're never going to get your vehicle in here."

The Doctor smirked slightly. "The wifes an excellent parker."

The Stone rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm better than you, London Olympics 2012?"

"Hey!" He pouted. "That was before you remembered how to drive her."

The Stone laughed and patted his shoulder as they headed off. "Excuses, excuses, sweetheart."

  ----------------------------------------------------------------  

The Stone looked at the Doctor slightly worried as he scanned the vat with the liquid for the gangers with his sonic. The two Time Lords then left heading in the direction of where the TARDIS was.

---------------------------------------

The Stone sighed while the Doctor stepped forward and groaned as they spotted that only the top of the TARDIS was sticking out of the ground, the box stuck in a pool of acid.

"Oh. What are you doing down there?" He muttered before hearing a hissing noise, the Time Lord let out a loud yelp and jumped back seeing that his shoes were burning in a small pool of acid.

The Stone let out a grunt as the Doctor practically jumped into her arms. "You're lucky I can handle your weight." She hissed at her husband.

"Well, you've had lots of practice." He smirked as he kicked off his shoes.