Curse of the Black Spot - Three

I'm well aware I stated that I was on holiday this week and was unable to update but I was editing in the car (between naps because I was so tired, getting up at 5 am drains you).

I'm not sure if there will be any update next week as College will have started again which is always hectic until I get back into the swing of things.

-----

The Doctor, Stone and Avery quickly arrived back at the door to the magazine room where Amy, Rory and Toby were barricaded, they began to bang on the door with their fists shouting for the three to open the door.

"Amy! Open the door!" The Doctor and the Stone cried.

"Rory!"

"Toby, open the door! Toby!"

"Open the door." The Stone shouted trying to force it open before the door flew open and she almost stumbled in the Doctor grabbing her to help her upright before he ran over to Toby and grabbed the medallion panting with breath he breathed on it to cloud the reflection as Amy, Rory and Toby frowned in confusion. Panting for breath the Doctor gave Avery a thumbs up as he sighed leaning against the Stone before dashing past Avery the Stone close behind as he ran into the Captains cabin and used the butt of a musket to break the glass in the windows as Avery stared.

"We've got to destroy every reflection. Gold, silver, glass, she could spring from any of them." He then broke the glass of the mirror before stopping and seeing the look on Avery's face. "Oh, yes, yes, I know, I know. Very bad luck to break it. But look at it this way. There's a stroppy homicidal mermaid trying to kill all."

"How much worse can things get?"

"Yep." He then looked down at all the gold. "Help us lug this lot out."

"Where are we taking it?"

"The ocean." The Doctor and the Stone replied.

"No!" Avery shouted before quieting down a bit. "No. This is the treasure of the Mogul of India."

"Oh, good." The Doctor groaned. "For a moment there I thought it was yours."

"No, no. Doctor, Stone." He looked at them pleadingly. "Wait. Must we do this?"

"Avery any reflection, any mirror, and the siren will attack." She protested almost snapping. "We have to protect Rory and Toby."

"Go and get the crown from the storeroom."

The Doctor started to throw Avery's gold out of the windows after he smashed the glass with the end of a stick, the Stone passed him the gold as he threw it out before she started to help him throw it out herself.

The Stone winced in pain pulling her hand back from the glass and freezing seeing a slight trickle of blood run down the side of her hand while some of it remained on the sharp glass of the window. "Stone..." The Doctor breathed instantly throwing a nearby blanket over all the remaining gold before he moved to her side grabbing her hand.

"It's only small." She reassured with a nervous smile.

"The Siren doesn't care if it's small, now you too are in danger." He whispered gently holding her hand in both of his.

"We know how it gets to us now though." She slowly nodded.

"I won't let anything happen to you, ever." He promised giving her a tight long hug, squeezing her as tight as possible without hurting her.

"I know." She whispered as the Doctor carefully raised her hand lightly kissing the cut after gently wiping the blood away.

----------------------------------------------------------------