Sixty four- Jared

Imagine: you and Jared got into a huge fight before he had to go out for the convention

Imagine: you and Jared got into a huge fight before he had to go out for the convention. He saw you talking to an old friend who happened to be a guy and got jealous. The fight ended with you storming off and Jensen calling him backstage to get ready to go out.

You: "I don't understand why you're so upset! Me and him are just friends and you know that!"

Jared: "oh I'm sorry but from where I was sitting it didn't look like that. You wrapping your arm around him and laughing at every single thing he said. You were flirting with him (y/n) and you know it."

You: "you clearly don't know me if you think that I would ever flirt with another man while I'm dating you."

Jared: "yeah in those five years I've picked up absolutely nothing about you."

You: "apparently because here we are now with you accusing me of cheating. You're ridiculous."

Jared: "oh please. We both know that if our places were switched and I started acting that way to another girl, you would be jealous too."

You: "yeah maybe I would but I wouldn't jump to conclusions the way you are. I would talk to you about it first. You know what I'm done." *walks off*

*at the panel*

Jensen: "hey are you alright?"

Jared: "not even close. Let's just get through this."