One hundred thirty three- Sam Winchester pt. 2

A/N this was a request from someone, asking for a part two to the last Sam one. Also basically all my authors notes are just me apologizing for not updating but lately I've been more in the reading mood than writing so seriously I apologize. But hey I finished all exams and as of last Friday it's summer for me! And I'm on vacation, visiting my home state!

************

Imagine: you wake up feeling confused

Imagine: you wake up feeling confused. You remembered dying and you accepted it. So how were you back? Whatever the reason, you chose to go see Sam and Dean, shocking the both of them but especially Sam.

Third person POV

(Y/n) awoke with a deep gasp of air. Taking in her surroundings, she noticed that she was lying in the middle of the woods. Suddenly, all of the memories hit her like a train. She remembered everything: the hunt, the demon snapping her neck, and even going to heaven. She remembered it all so how was she back on earth?

"You're probably confused." (Y/n) jumped and looked over to the side to see Chuck standing there with his hands tucked into his front pockets.

"Ch-Chuck? What am I doing back here? Why did you bring me back to life?"

"Hi (y/n). You're deserve an explanation. Come on, let's walk and I'll explain it all," he said, motioning with his head to walk with him in the other direction.

She shuffled out of her sitting position and stood up again. It took a couple moments for her to get used to using her legs again considering she was dead for a couple months but Chuck stood by patiently. When she was adjusted, she walked with Chuck down a path. It was quiet for a minute until (y/n) spoke up.

"Ok Mr.God man, as much as I appreciate you resurrecting me, why?" Chuck laughed at her bluntness but explained it nonetheless.

"Well you see, things have changed since you died. There's a new threat that's coming a lot quicker than anyone was expecting. It's Michael. And with Sam still distressed about you and Dean being distressed over the both of you, they just aren't in the right mindset. You all need each other to function correctly and with your help, you guys have a big chance at taking him down."

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks and looked at him, a mix of emotions showing in her eyes. "You brought me back just for this? Are you crazy?! Why can't you help, huh? Why does it have to be me? I was happy up there. And now what, you're just going to go right back up to your little cloud and watch a full on war break out while you eat your popcorn as if it's a Marvel movie? Thanks, Chuck, for bringing me back. But if all I'm meant to do is fight your battle, then just take me back to heaven. I'm too tired for this," she ranted, running her hands through her tangled (y/h/c) hair.