Eighty five- Sam Winchester

A/N I would've posted yesterday but I lost someone very close to me and things are rough so sorry.

****************

Imagine: you're Sam's best friend but possessed by a demon

Imagine: you're Sam's best friend but possessed by a demon. The demon tried acting like you but when Sam and Dean figured out what was going on, they tried to get the demon out of you.

Your P.O.V

I walked up the driveway to the bunker. Well my body did. I had no control over it because a demon was currently inside me. All I was doing was getting some snacks in town and suddenly everything went black for a moment and when I got up again I was possessed.

"Get out of me!" I screamed in my head, trying to take control. The demon smirked. "Not quite yet honey. I'm just getting started." I clawed my way trying to take control. "Come on! Come on! Take control!" I screamed to myself. All it did was laugh.

It took a deep breath and put on one of my signature smiles before walking in through the door. "Hey boys!" My voice rang out. "(Y/n)! Did you remember the pie?" Deans voice rang out as my body walked down the steps to the library where I found Sam and Dean reading. "How could I forget?" My voice said again, setting down the bag.

"I swear if you hurt them I will kill you! Do you hear me? I will kill you!" I screamed again. You should worry about me killing you. Not the other way around. The demons voice rang through my head.

This is the worst feeling. I'm here but I'm not. My body is making all these motions but I'm not. It's like I'm trapped in a box watching myself do things and I can't seem to stop it. The worst part is, Sam and Dean can't even tell.

"What all did you get? Other than pie?" Sam asked. "I got some popcorn, M&Ms, and a couple types of cookies. We're set for movie night!" My voice said. They nodded approvingly at me.

This isn't fair. "This isn't me! Why can't you tell? Get this stupid son of a bitch out of me!" I shouted. When nothing happened and they carried on, I let out a blood curling scream out of frustration. The demon winced, showing on my body.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Sam asked. The demon put on a fake smile. "I'm good. What should we watch first?" It carried on. They looked at each other oddly before suggesting movies. They seem to notice something is off. That worked.

"Alright I'm giving you an option. Either leave now or I'll handle this my way." I growled. All I heard was a dry laugh in my head. Fine. Be that way. I let out another scream but with even more force going out longer. The demon winced again.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Sam asked placing a hand on my shoulder. The demon nodded, refusing to look up. I took another deep breath and started screaming again. It groaned.

"Stop. Or I will kill you. And them." The demon muttered out loud. "What was that?" Dean asked. I took in another breath and screamed again, somehow making me even louder. The demon hissed. I can't believe this is working.

"(Y/n)! Listen to us!" Sam shouted, worry evident in his voice. My head shot up but the demons eyes were showing. "(Y/n) isn't here right now. Guess you'll have to talk to me." It growled.

Sam and Dean were fast on their feet. But it was faster. The demon shot them both against the wall.

My feet carried me to Sam. "She was trying so hard to get you guys to realize. Since she walked through those doors actually. Who knew she was such a stubborn little bitch?" The demon said. Sam just smirked. "Yeah. She's a strong one. You don't stand a chance." He said.

I smiled at his words. They gave me a bit more confidence. I struggled to gain control. The demon wouldn't let me though. Just smirked.

"You know she's in love with you right? Yeah. Such a shame it'll be her hands that kill you." My hands pressed to his neck and started choking him. "No!" I shouted, fighting harder than ever.

Suddenly, I heard an exorcism. My hand let go and my head whipped to Dean, a look of determination on his face. The demon used its powers to make him stop talking. So Sam started.

The demon ran and punched him across the face multiple times. Dean broke through and started saying it again. "Stop!" My voice rang. It was weaker now.

I finally took control and stopped, both of them falling to the floor. "Get out of me." I said through clenched teeth. I could feel it trying to get back to control so I weakly ran to the table where the flask of holy water was.

I started chugging it, the burning from the demon, effecting me too. I screamed in agony as I continued. It was very weak now. I stopped. "Finish it!" I screamed, referring to the exorcism. They snapped out of their trance and began to finish.

Dean came and held me down, incase the demon took over again while Sam angrily said the exorcism. When he got through it and the demon was still barely hanging on, he got even angrier. "Get! Out!" He screamed.

The demon left my body in a black smoke. I smiled weakly at them. I'm really tired. My eyes drooped closed and the last thing I heard was Sam and Dean shouting "no! No! (Y/n) you're alright it's over now!"

*******************

A/N well wasn't that long and intense? Part two either tomorrow or the next day.