One hundred nineteen- Dean Winchester

A/N midterms are a bitch lol anyways this is a request for @NavySeals123 (sorry for the wait wattpad was being shitty and kept deleting my work and I ended up losing motivation for a day or two)

****************

Imagine: you and Dean got into a big fight over hunting and when you finally had enough, you locked yourself in your room, going on your laptop

Imagine: you and Dean got into a big fight over hunting and when you finally had enough, you locked yourself in your room, going on your laptop. After a little bit, you got thirsty and got a drink, giving time for Dean to see what you were looking at. He saw an email that welcomed you to join a school and he felt his heart drop.

Second person

"I'm not a fucking baby so stop treating me like one!" You screamed, blood boiling. You and Dean are fighting because you want to go hunting again after almost dying on the last hunt a month back. He didn't think it was safe but you claimed you were ready to jump back in as it was boring being at home all the time.

"You're not going hunting (y/n) and that's final!" He yelled, walking towards the kitchen. You scoffed. "Yeah ok dad. I'm going hunting again whether you like it or not. You forget I'm an adult and you don't get to control my life." You said, annoyance dripping from your tongue.

He whipped around and stared down at you. "Fine. If you want to go back out there and fucking die, go for it. See if I care." He said, venom lacing his words, his eyes showing he was angry, but it also showed a hint of regret. You felt tears prick your eyes. "Wow. Ok. I guess if that's how you feel." You looked at your hands and turned to walk off.

I can't believe he wouldn't care if I died. I mean it can't be true, he was a mess when I almost did. But it still stings. You thought to yourself.

"You're being childish (y/n)!" He called after you. But you just kept dragging your feet to your room, holding up a middle finger to show that you were done. You finally made your way to your room and closed the door, plopping on your bed and letting a few quiet sobs shake your body.

Dean sat down in the library, putting his head in his hands. "I'm such an idiot." He muttered. "I can't disagree there. What's wrong?" Sam joked, coming back in from his jog. Dean looked up at Sam as he made his way down to sit next to him.

"Me and (y/n) got in a stupid fight. She wants to go hunting again but I just can't let her. I don't want her to get hurt again. Anyways we both said some things and I completely screwed up. I told her I wouldn't care if she got herself killed Sammy. How could I be so stupid?" He muttered, his heart breaking more and more with every word he spoke as realization settled even deeper inside.

"Wow. You did mess up. But just because things are broken doesn't mean they can't be fixed. Just go talk to her." He said, patting his shoulder before heading to the kitchen. Dean nodded, knowing he would do that. But he also knew you needed a minute to cool off so he went and grabbed a beer.

Meanwhile, in your room, you pulled out your laptop that Sam got you as a birthday present about two years ago. You went into your emails and saw you got a new one from the school you applied for a few months back. You almost forgot about it, not seeing yourself actually going. You had the Winchesters after all.

You clicked on it, curiosity bursting inside with every ticking second. Your heart leaped out of your chest when you scanned the words on the screen. "Dear (y/n) (y/l/n)...... your application..... meet our standards..... congratulations..." you read, barely above a whisper.

You got in! But would you actually go? The Winchesters are your family. You shook your head and made your way to the kitchen.

Dean was going down the other hallway that went to your room and knocked on your door. After no response, he opened it slowly and saw the open laptop. He made his way over to it, going to close it to save some battery, when he saw that it was a college.

His eyebrows furrowed as he read over it once. Twice. And one more time, making sure he wasn't imaging things. She can't be leaving me. I can't lose her. He thought, tears filling his eyes.

You cleared your throat in the doorway and he whipped his head towards you. You could tell he read it and you sighed, walking towards him. "Why didn't you tell us?" He asked. "I didn't think I would get in. I ended up forgetting about it." You said with a shrug.

"A-are you actually going to go?" He asked hesitantly. You looked at your hands before shrugging. He stood up and paced a few times before kneeling in front of you.

"Please don't go. I need you. I'm sorry about the stupid fight I was just upset. The truth is I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you died. You can't leave me. I love you (y/n). I love you so damn much." He said, grabbing your hands. You looked at your intertwined hands before looking back up at him.

You stared him right in the eyes before speaking. "You don't want me to hunt but you don't want me to live a normal life. What am I supposed to do? Just stay at home and stare at a wall?"

He looked taken aback but shook it off instantly. "I guess I'm being selfish aren't I?" He chuckled dryly before running a hand through his hair and sitting next to you. "I want you to live a normal life. But I don't want you to leave me and Sam. I don't want you to get hurt by hunting-" you cut him off.

"I made a mistake Dean. You know me and you know I'm a good hunter. You can't judge my ability based on one mistake." He smiled at you before nodding.

"I know that. And I know I'm just being overly protective. You're just- you're just all I have besides Sam. I don't want to lose one of the only good things in my life. I guess you can go hunting again. But promise me you'll be safe. Stay close to me and Sam." He finally budged.

You stood up and wrapped your arms tightly around him. "Thank you baby. I love you so much. And I promise you I'll be safe." You whispered. "I believe you." He whispered back. He pulled away before leaning in for a kiss. You shared a short and sweet kiss feeling like everything was back in order.

*******************

A/N I really don't like how that turned out very much but I hope you all liked it lol ❤️️