Sixty eight- Sam Winchester

Imagine: you loved Sam and Dean more than anything

Imagine: you loved Sam and Dean more than anything. The thing was you loved Sam in a different way than Dean, as you only saw Dean as a big brother. Even though you loved them, you couldn't handle being around them while they hunted. They didn't let you hunt with them so you would be stuck at the bunker for sometimes weeks at a time by yourself. You couldn't take it anymore. You had to leave.

But how could you tell them that? I mean you tried sending hints for weeks but they were too clueless. Finally, you decided to write them a note and leave the next morning while they were on a hunt. Sam ended up finding it in your room and felt his world collapsing as he called in Dean.

You: 'hey guys. It's (y/n) obviously. Who else would it be? Anyways I'm sorry that I'm only leaving you this note. I tried sending hints but nothing worked and I couldn't bring myself to actually tell you. I had to leave. I couldn't handle staying behind while you hunted, just wondering if you'd make it home safely. I love you guys more than anything else in the world and it kills me to leave but you have to understand why I'm doing this. I'll try to keep in touch but please don't try to find me. I need this and I think you do too as I was just in your way. I need to get something else off my chest while I'm writing this too. Sam, I love you. Yes I love Dean too but I love him as a brother. You're more to me than that. I understand if you don't feel the same way. I guess I should end this now. Goodbye boys. -(y/n)'

You: *leaves*

*When Sam and Dean arrive*

Sam: "(y/n)! We're back!"

Dean: "(y/n)?"

Sam: *goes to your room and finds note* "Dean!"

Dean: *reads note* "we'll find her and bring her back."

Sam: "she loves me back and now she's gone! She doesn't even want to come back Dean."

Dean: "we can make this right we can start taking her with. We will figure it out but until then, let's try to find her."

Sam: "ok. What if we don't find her though?"

Dean: "we will. I promise."

***************

A/N long af but it's ok lol. I think I'm gonna make a part two to this. Also sorry for the late update