One hundred twenty two- Jensen

A/N sorry for the late update lol. My house is definitely haunted but it's fine. ALSO this is the last request for awhile. I think I enjoy writing my own stuff a little more right now. This isn't a permanent thing and when I reopen requests I don't want you guys to not send any in I just feel like I'll update more if I just free write you know? Anyways this is for Spn_Kyria so I hope you like it. Sorry it's late again

******************

Imagine: Chloe is Jensen and Danneel's six year old daughter

Imagine: Chloe is Jensen and Danneel's six year old daughter. One day, while Jensen was on set, he got a call saying that Danneel and Chloe got in a car accident, causing Chloe to nearly face death. Jensen ran off set in a rush, not explains to anyone what was happening.

Third person POV

Jensen walked to set, a cup of coffee in his right hand and his script in his left. He knew his lines pretty well but he just wanted to refresh his memory.

When his phone started ringing in his back pocket, he stopped and tucked his script between his arm and his other side so that he could pull it out. He didn't recognize the number but answered it anyways. He was almost to set when the lady's voice rang through.

"Is this Jensen Ackles?" She asked. His eyebrows furrowed as he walked into the building where they would shoot. "Yes. How did you get this number?" He said.

"This is your wife and daughter's emergency contact. I'm afraid they've been in a terrible car wreck...." the rest of her words seemed to just float and he couldn't grasp any except that they were hurt. His family could be gone in any moment.

At that second, he dropped his phone and ran off set, into his car, and sped to the hospital, leaving behind confused cast and crew members. He pulled up to the hospital that his wife and daughter would be in and immediately ran to the front desk.

"Chloe and Danneel Ackles." Was all he said and the lady nodded, asking for the nurse to come.

"Mr.Ackles, you are welcome to see your wife. But unfortunately Chloe is in very serious condition and can't be seen right now. Danneel was lucky. She only got a broken arm and a mild concussion. Chloe..... well she wasn't as lucky. The doctors are working on her right now." He said as he led Jensen down the hall to Danneel's room.

When the door opened, he ran in towards his beautiful wife who was crying too. She just heard the news about their daughter. "Are you alright?" Jensen asked through his shaky voice. "C-Chloe!" She sobbed.

Jensen broke down even more and they held each other like it would be the last time. In Jensen's mind, he was horrified that it could be. But she was ok. She would make it. But would Chloe?

Danneel was able to get checked out after a couple small tests and they sat in the waiting room, hoping to hear about their beautiful six year old girl.

"Mr. and Mrs. Ackles?" A doctor's voice boomed. They both stood up and walked towards her and she smiled gently. "We have been able to stabilize your daughter's heart rate but unfortunately she suffers serious injuries. She lost a lot of blood, she has a very serious concussion, two broken ribs, and she broke her left leg. She's lucky to be alive and we hope we can keep her like that." She said.

"Can we see her?" Jensen asked. "You can but she is still unconscious." She said. They nodded and were led down a hall to their daughter's room. Chloe looked so broken. It made both of them want to break down again. But they kept a strong figure as they walked towards their angel.

"Hi cupcake." Jensen spoke softly. "We miss you sweetie. We can't wait to see your beautiful smile when you wake up again." Danneel said, tears streaming silently down her face. They sat in there for a few hours, just talking to their daughter about little things and talking to each other, trying to stay sane.

A doctor came in and told them that visiting hours were over so they had to go. So with one final kiss on Chloe's forehead, they both left.

One week. It's been one week since the accident and Chloe hasn't woken up yet. Jensen has refused to answer any calls except from a couple close family members.

The crew of Supernatural found out what happened from Danneel and Jared found out from them. He rushed to Jensen's house immediately when he found out and made sure to comfort Jensen and help out with anything that him and his family would need.

He drove Jensen and Danneel to the hospital, despite both of their protests as they have a car to drive, and the three of them made their way to little Chloe's hospital room. They did the same thing that they have been doing for the past week: held her hand, talked, and occasionally left to get a small snack from the cafeteria downstairs. Only today, something different happened.

After an hour of their usual routine, Chloe's little hand started to twitch and grasp Danneel's hand. "Oh my god! Jensen! She's waking up!" She cried.

Her eyes fluttered open and she scanned the room, smiling a little bit when she saw her family in front of her. "What happened?" She squeaked. "You got hurt." Jensen said quietly, gently stroking her hair.

Jared ran out to call for a doctor and came back quickly with one. "Hi Chloe. Do you remember what happened?" She asked. "Me and mommy were driving to get some breakfast at iHop and then there was a loud noise before everything went dark." She explained in a small voice.

She went to sit up a bit but started to cry when she felt the pain spread through her body. "Don't move sweetheart. You got a lot of ouchies." Jensen said. She nodded and leaned back again slowly.

"Uncle Jared?" She asked when she spotted the giant off to the side. He smiled widely at her and sat next to her. "Hey darling. How are you?" "I'm good. I want to go home though." Jensen spoke up again.

"Don't worry. We'll go home soon."

******************

A/N AHHHHHH SKFKALDKSKA ITS BEEN ALMOST THREE WEEKS SINCE AN ACTUAL UPDATE AND I FEEL SO BAD! HI GUYS! GUESS WHAT! YO GIRL IS ACTUALLY THE WORST LOL HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHITSHOW TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR SOMETHING PROBABLY EVEN WORSE!