Seventy- Castiel

A/N sorry for a late update for some reason I thought I already posted today

****************

Imagine: Sam and Dean found out that you and Cas were dating

Imagine: Sam and Dean found out that you and Cas were dating. You have been trying to keep your relationship a secret so that they wouldn't get all protective, as they thought of you as their sister. When Sam and Dean started getting their suspicions, you guys got in a huge fight and Castiel came down to see what was going on.

Dean: "are you and Cas dating?!"

You: "why should it matter? It's my life not yours!"

Sam: "because you're like our little sister and we're worried about you!"

You: "try worrying about the people who need it, not me."

Dean: "he is an angel. You could get hurt."

You: "yeah and guess what! I'm a hunter! Every damn day I could get hurt! If anything Castiel protects me more!"

Castiel: "hello. What's going on? Are you alright (y/n)?"

You: "why don't you ask them."

Sam: "are you and (y/n) dating?"

Castiel: "as a matter of fact, we are. And? Is this what you have been fighting about?"

Dean: "Cas! She is like our little sister you should've asked first!"

You: "why? It's my dating life not yours."

Sam: "how long have you been hiding this from us?"

Castiel: "two months, a week, and four days."

Dean: "unbelievable!"

You: "if you can't trust me to handle my own love life, I shouldn't even be here right now. I need some time away from you. Maybe in that time, you'll grow supportive of our relationship. Let's go Cas."

Castiel: *flashes you two out*

Dean: "what a shit show"