One hundred four- Jack

A/N I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH OMG HES ADORABLE AND I WANT TO PROTECT MY BEAN

******************

Imagine: After Jack is born, you, Sam, and Dean try to find him

Imagine: After Jack is born, you, Sam, and Dean try to find him. You end up finding him by a vending machine, completely taken aback. You didn't expect him to look so cute and innocent. You expected someone more evil. He even offered you a candy bar. You texted Sam and Dean your location but while you waited, you talked with him.

Dean didn't like him but you tried to convince him that he's ok and Jack really appreciated it. He knew at that moment that you two would end up being closest.

Dean: "woah hey (y/n)! What are you doing? Are you eating chocolate with him?"

You: "calm down. Jack doesn't want to hurt anyone."

Dean: "yeah well when he flung us against the walls, that told a different story."

You: "he's still trying to figure things out. He was literally just born a few hours ago!"

Sam: "I think (y/n)'s right. We just need to talk to him."

Dean: "talk to him? He is literally the spawn of Satan!"

You: "stop it! He's a sweetheart. He's just trying to figure things out."

Jack: "thank you (y/n)."

Dean: "you didn't just call him a sweetheart."

You: "I know we lost some people today but he isn't what we thought he would be. Just trust me. We can take him to the bunker and talk."

Sam: "come on Dean. She was the one talking to him for ten minutes not us. Let's just talk to him."

Dean: "fine."

You: "thank you. Come on Jack."

Jack: "where are we going?"

You: "to our bunker. Don't worry it's somewhere safe."

Jack: "ok. I don't think Dean wants me to go with you."

You: "don't worry about him. He's just upset because we lost some people we love. But I won't let him hurt you and when we start talking, he'll warm up."

Jack: "thank you for your kindness (y/n)."

You: "anytime Jack. Now let's get going before Dean gets even more pissed."

******************

A/N yikes sorry the dialogue was so long I JUST LOVE JACK SO MUCH HE IS A SMOL BEAN AND DEAN WILL WARM UP TO HIM SOON I KNOW HE WILL JUST WAIT UNTIL CAS COMES BACK GAH I CANT HANDLE THESE FEELS