One hundred six- Misha

A/N I've spent pretty much this whole weekend either watching season two of stranger things or watching movies with my mom and sister so I mean I could've updated but like I procrastinate and stuff. Anyways here you go!

*******************

Imagine: Misha couldn't be there to celebrate your anniversary so he sent you a cute video instead, explaining everything and apologizing

Imagine: Misha couldn't be there to celebrate your anniversary so he sent you a cute video instead, explaining everything and apologizing. With the video there was a link to a surprise.

Misha: "hey honey. Happy two year anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years since I got you to agree to be my girlfriend. That was the happiest day of my life. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there today. I tried to get off work but we're already behind schedule. I do have a little surprise for you though. With this video in the email, there's a link to a website. When you click on it, you'll find one of your anniversary gifts. I hope to see you soon babe. I love you."

Misha: *blows kiss before the screen goes black*

You: *clicks on link to find it leads to airplane tickets*

You: *calls Misha* "thank you thank you thank you!"

Misha: "you saw?"

You: "obviously! I can't wait to see you! This is the best present thank you."

Misha: "I have more when you get here."