One hundred fourty- Jack

Imagine: you had a free day so you decided to introduce Jack to your favorite movies

Third POV

It was a free weekend which is rare for a hunter. No demons or ghosts to take care of, just a relaxing Saturday night. It was eleven at night so Sam had already fallen asleep and Castiel and Dean went out to a bar for a couple hours.

(Y/n) had nothing to do so she went to Jack's bedroom and knocked on his door. He opened the door and looked at the girl in front of him, a small and sweet smile on his face.

"Hello, (y/n). Is there something you need?"

She smiled up at Jack's kind face. She hated to admit it but she had a growing crush for the nephilim. No matter how hard she tried to shove it down, she saw him everyday and it's hard not to feel the way she does when he's so adorably sweet.

"Well I was just wondering if you wanted to watch some of my favorite movies with me. Since there isn't anything else we have to do."

He nodded. "Sure. I'd love to watch some movies. What will we be watching?"

She smiled. "It's a surprise. I'll grab the blankets and the snacks."

He nodded and they went their separate ways. Jack watched as she walked down the hall and tilted his head slightly. He wasn't sure what the feeling was in his chest; it was completely unfamiliar. He liked it though and he wanted to be around her more and more.

She made her way to the kitchen and made some microwave popcorn then poured it into a bowl. She grabbed a bag of chips from the cupboard and looked at it. "Dean is gonna be pissed," she mumbled before putting the bag on top of the bowl of popcorn.

She carried it and then stopped at her room, grabbing a couple soft and warm blankets. Her arms were full as she walked back to Jack's room. "Lets go," she said over the pile of stuff.

Before she could move, Jack took the blankets from her arms, making it much easier for her to walk. She shot him a grateful smile and he smiled back.

They walked to the "living room" and set the stuff on the couch. It wasn't really a living room but there was a couch and a TV, available for days where they just relaxed. He sat down on the couch and laid back, covering himself with a blanket. (Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat at the adorable scene in front of her and she quickly looked away.

"First, we're going to watch Thor Ragnarok. It's one of my favorite movies ever," she said excitedly as she situated herself on the couch.

She was sitting very close to Jack but she ignored it; it wasn't that unusual for her. After all, they were still best friends. She turned on the TV with the remote and found her way to the Netflix app. She clicked on her name and clicked on the movie from her list.