ONE HUNDRED- CASTIEL

A/N ITS THE HUNDREDTH IMAGINE GUYS OMG IM SO HAPPY THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU'VE GIVEN ME FOR THIS AND IM GONNA TRY TO MAKE THIS GOOD

Me rn ^^^

**********************

Imagine: Castiel praying for your forgiveness after your break up

Imagine: Castiel praying for your forgiveness after your break up. He was always busy with trying to help fix heaven that he didn't have much time for you and the Winchesters so when you confronted him when he finally came back to visit, he snapped. He didn't mean to but one thing led to another and you broke up. He was heart broken so he went to a quiet place and prayed that you would take him back.

Castiel: "I don't know if you're listening to me or not, but I really need some help. I messed up and I let one of the lights of my life leave and I didn't mean to. I just want her back. I need her and I don't know what to do without her. Please help me. If you're listening, do this for me."

You: "Castiel? What are you doing?"

Castiel: "praying for forgiveness. (Y/n), what are you doing here?"

You: "I come here to think sometimes. I heard your voice..."

Castiel: "I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

You: "I don't know Cas. You really hurt me and I know you're busy with heaven and stuff. I don't want to distract you from my that."

Castiel: "(y/n) please. I can't lose you. I'll do anything. I'll make more time for you and Sam and Dean."

You: "that's really not necessary. I know heaven is more important than just a couple of silly humans. I forgive you Cas. I'm sorry I got mad."

Castiel: "it's ok. It wasn't your fault and you aren't just a silly human. I love you and you're very important to me. I'll make more time for you I promise. I love you so much."

You: "I love you too."