One hundred thirty six- Dean Winchester

A/N I'm alive bitch. Also thanks so much for over 300k views??? What did I do to deserve this I love you guys so much! Also I know I'm such a liar for not doing a request again like I said but I just wanted to do a really quick one since I haven't posted in awhile and I just wanna let everyone know I'm ok. Also life update: tomorrow is my first day back to school and I'm actually sorta excited to make sure my friends are ok.

****************

Imagine: Dean when he was being taunted by Lucifer with your life

Imagine: Dean when he was being taunted by Lucifer with your life. Lucifer had kidnapped you and tortured you. When Dean found out where you were Lucifer held on to you and hurt you to get what he wanted from Dean.

Third person POV

Dean marched through the halls of the abandoned church until Lucifer and (y/n) came into view. He held her in a chokehold without much effort. She was already weak due to the weeks of torture she went through. Multiple bruises and cuts were scattered on her body.

When Dean saw her, his heartbeat quickened. "Let go of her, you stupid son of a bitch," he yelled as he sped near them.

Lucifer rolled his eyes and flung him at a wall. "Now let's not get violent," he spoke in a calm voice, walking closer to him while dragging (y/n) along.

"Funny you say that. From what I see, you had no problem being violent with (y/n)." Dean's voice was a growl. Seeing the girl he was in love with weak and broken was just about enough to break him.

What hurt worse was that he never even told her how he felt. But he was determined to be able to. He'll get her back. Even if it costs him his life. What he didn't realize was that (y/n) had the same thoughts. Even just seeing Dean and hearing his voice gave her more strength and hope.

"She fought too hard. I had to keep her under control somehow," Lucifer said with a shrug.

If looks could kill, Lucifer would be burying his own grave and jumping in. "I'll kill you," Dean said.

"Yeah yeah. been there, done that. Now let's talk business."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Lucifer smirked and let go of (y/n) before flinging her against a wall and holding her there. She let out a small cry of pain.

"No!" Dean shouted, struggling against his restraint.

"Oh she'll be fine. Now here's what we're going to do. You give me Jack and I'll give you (y/n). Deal?"

"Don't do it," the girl said before Lucifer made her keep her mouth closed.

"How about you give me my girl and maybe I'll give you a ten second head start before I murder you."